Meeting the Ims

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it took me too long to update. :) Anyway, here it is. Enjoy. I didn't proof read so I'm sorry for the mistakes.

 

~~~

 

- Camera rolling -

 

 “Aedeul ah!!! It’s starting!” Nayeon screamed as soon as the program before the program she wanted to watch came to an end.

 

“Unnie, you’re the only one who is waiting for that!” Tzuyu shouted from their room.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung laughed as they got up their beds and head to the living room where Nayeon is already joined by Mina.

 

“Maknaeeees~” Nayeon cooed happily as she tapped the space beside her.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung sat beside them and the show started. Nayeon smiled widely as soon as she saw Mark on TV.

 

“Appa looks so handsome.” Dahyun commented glancing at Nayeon who is smiling cutely while Mina is poking her side teasingly.

 

“He really is handsome.” Nayeon nodded her head in agreement.

 

“Guess who is here.” Momo screamed making everyone look up at her making her smile cutely.

 

“How did you get there Momo unnie?” Mina asked laughing.

 

Momo giggled and waited for Nayeon to focus back on the show before placing a finger over her lips and opened the door to reveal Mark smiling.

 

“Mark loves going to Twice’s house so much.” Choa commented letting out a laugh.

 

“I think he is being a gentleman.” Misun said in Mark’s defense.

 

“As soon as I came back from the tour, I went directly to her dorm to see her. I still came from the airport. We haven’t seen each other for a month.” Mark said during an interview, “I bought her a lot of gifts from every place we have been to.”

 

“I did miss Mark oppa.” Nayeon admitted nodding her head and flashed a shy smile, “We haven’t texted each other or stayed in contact since we are both too busy.”

 

Mina’s eyes widened and looked at Nayeon who is busy watching before getting off her seat. Mark bowed his head at the two, placing the bags he is bringing on the floor before sitting beside her calmly watching her watch the show he is on with a smile.

 

“Unnie, Mark oppa looks so good without make---“ Dahyun said looking at Nayeon when she couldn’t finish her sentence half way since she was too shocked to see Mark beside her unnie with a finger on his lips.

 

Nayeon looked at Dahyun in shock, “Wae?”

 

Dahyun looked at her unnie and shook her head, “Nothing unnie. He just looks good without make up on.”

 

Nayeon smiled widely and nodded her head in agreement, “He is really handsome.”

 

Mark smiled as he heard this and sent Dahyun a wink who tried not to laugh as she kissed Nayeon’s cheek.

 

“Wae?” Nayeon asked again as she was left dumbfounded again.

 

“Nothing~ Saranghae unnie.” Dahyun said making Nayeon hug her.

 

“Mark oppa is showing himself now.” Nayeon said letting go of her and cupping her face.

 

Mina and Momo are laughing by the side. Mark hugged her from behind but was left ignored by Nayeon who taught Mark is Mina. He poked her side.

 

“Mina yaaaah~” Nayeon cooed facing Mark and her eyes widened making all of them including the people at the studio laugh, “Oh oppa!! Ahhhh!!!”

 

She literally jumped closer to Dahyun, her hands over her chest and faked loud sobs.

 

Mark scooted closer to her in shock and hugged her, “I’m sorry if I scared you. It was meant to be a surprise.”

 

Nayeon let go of Mark and glared at Momo and Mina who are still laughing, “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Mark oppa told us not to tell you.” Momo reasoned out.

 

“Mianhae.” Mark laughed making Nayeon roll her eyes.

 

“I thought we will be meeting tomorrow.” Nayeon asked looking at him.

 

“I can’t wait to see you.” Mark admitted holding her hand, “Can we go to your room right now?”

 

“But I’m still watching the show.” Nayeon said with a pout.

 

“Why? Because I look so handsome even without make up?” Mark teased making Nayeon blush but she pretended she wasn’t even flustered by that.

 

“Ne.” Nayeon admitted shamelessly making Mark smile.

 

“Unnie, oppa. Keep quiet.” Tzuyu, who joined them a few minutes earlier, said making Nayeon smile.

 

“Mianhae maknae yah.” Nayeon apologized and stood up holding Mark’s hand and pulled him to her room, closing the door behind them.

 

“I’m supposed to watch how you struggle. Did the bugs bite you?” She asked watching him lying on her bed and frowned at the plastic on the floor, “What are those? That isn’t mine. Wait oppa…”

 

“I bought those for you Nayeon ah…” Mark called making Nayeon stop walking and turned to him.

 

“Why are those too many?” Nayeon asked walking back to where he is and sat on her bed.

 

“We’ve been to a lot of places. I bought a present from every country we have been to.” Mark said against Nayeon’s pillow.

 

“Oppa, don’t you know what day is today?” Nayeon asked with a cute smile as she leaned on his back.

 

“That’s what I’m here for.” Mark said turning around to face her and hugged her making her pout, “Where do you wanna go?”

 

“Your dorm. I miss all the oppas and dongsaengs there.” Nayeon replied flashing a teasing smile.

 

Mark looked at her blankly making her laugh and sat up properly, “Don’t joke around like that.”

 

“It’s fun teasing you.” Nayeon clapped her hands and started shaking him, “Oppa, let’s go to your dorm please.”

 

“Wae?” Mark asked curiously.

 

“I don’t know where else to go.” Nayeon admitted, “I’m running of ideaaaaaaaaas. We are such a boring couple.”

 

“Gwenchanaaaaa~ I will still watch everything you do.” Eric said with a huge smile, “I don’t get tired of them.”

 

“It seems like you still watch them even if they just sleep.” Eric admitted with a proud smile.

 

“How about you go to our concert in Japan next month?” Mark suggested with a smile.

 

“I love to.” Nayeon said pouting, “I think we have a schedule.”

 

Mark smiled and nodded his head, “I understand. I’ll watch your concert next time if I can.”

 

“Next time oppa.” Nayeon said smiling, “You’re free tonight and tomorrow?”

 

“Yeah. I’m free today until the day after next.” Mark nodded his head, “Do you have any plans?”

 

“Want to sleep in my parent’s house?” Nayeon suggested making Mark’s eyes widen and Nayeon laughed, “Wae? Umma loves you.”

 

“I know. I was just shocked about your suggestion.” Mark admitted with a smile, “Can we just go early in the morning tomorrow? Do you have a key?”

 

Nayeon nodded her head, “Yes, I have. What time are we going?”

 

“Early in the morning.” Mark replied, “Around 4:30?”

 

“Why should we go too early?” Nayeon asked pouting cutely.

 

“Because I want walking around with you.” Mark admitted, “I’ll sleep here okay?”

 

Nayeon nodded her head, “Okay. Are sleepy now?”

 

“Are you sleepy?” He asked back.

 

“No. You disturbed me from watching Law of the jungle.” Nayeon rolled her eyes at him making him laugh.

 

Mark pulled her towards him, making her lie on his chest, “Let’s go to sleep. I need energy for tomorrow.”

 

“Oppa, you can’t stay on Nayeon unnie’s bed.” Mina opened the door shaking her head, “No no. You are allowed to sleep on the floor like before. Not on her bed.”

 

“Mina yah. We’re married already.” Mark answered making Mina shake her head.

 

“You have no wedding ceremony, no wedding ring, and no house of your own. Nayeon unnie is married to me as of now.”  Mina insisted shaking her head.

 

“Nayeon ah…” Mark said looking at Nayeon.

 

“Mianhae oppa. Minayeon is real.” Nayeon said standing up and hugged Mina who smiled as she hugged her back.

 

“Arasseoooo~” Mark said standing up making the two laugh.

 

“Mark should step up his game.” Eunkwang commented with a laugh.

 

“When are you giving them a house and a car?” Eric asked the staff who are innocently sitting on the floor behind the camera, “They need to transfer house now. Look how they don’t want to be away from each other.”

 

“Calm down Eric.” Misun said laughing and tapped Eric’s back.

 

“I think the staffs didn’t expect them to be moving this fast.” Choa

 

“Oppa, let’s go get you a mattress.” Nayeon said smiling widely.

 

“No. You sleep beside me whether you like it or not.” Mark said sitting up, “I’m your husband and I work for us. Don’t treat me like this.”

 

“Oppa, you’re so serious right now.” Nayeon said letting go of Mina and sat on the bed.

 

“Mianhae oppa.” Mina bowed her head and left the room in an instant.

 

“You were so mean to Mina…” Nayeon scolded slapping his chest lightly.

 

“Wae? They are our kids. I should scold them if they do something bad.” Mark said lying back down.

 

Nayeon lay down beside him and hugged his arm, “Are you working out?”

 

Mark smiled proudly, “Does it look obvious?”

 

Nayeon laughed and shook her head, “Yes. Stop working out.”

 

Mark jumped off the bed and started to do some push-ups making her chuckle and roll on the bed, ignoring his existence.

 

“Let’s just sleep. Come on.” Nayeon patted the space beside her.

 

“Ei~ You should give me some love.” Mark insisted but Nayeon closed her eyes ignoring him fully.

 

Nayeon didn’t even move an inch but closed her eyes instead making Mark laugh and lay back down beside her.

 

~~~

At exactly 4AM, the two were already preparing to leave while the girls are still fast asleep. Mark is walking in a dark room knocking over some of the things making Nayeon turning to his direction while she’s in the middle of applying bb cream.

 

“Are you okay?” Nayeon asked worriedly stopping what she’s doing.

 

Mark nodded his head and laughed lightly, “I can’t see anything.”

 

Nayeon chuckled and continued what she’s doing while Mark headed to the kitchen to make some food.

 

“Aish… I should have bought cheese and sausages.” Mark mumbled after rummaging their fridge, “How do these girls eat? They have nothing. Eesh…”

 

He grabbed two packs of ramyeon and started to cook. He was so focused on cooking not knowing Nayeon have already made her way to the kitchen where he is casually waiting for the ramyeon to get cooked.

 

“Oppa, do you have any idea how to make a…” Nayeon’s eyes widened when he started to add some ice, “Mwoya?”

 

Mark laughed glancing at her then back to what he is doing and closed it for a few seconds, turning back facing Nayeon.

 

“Why did you put some ice on the ramyeon?” Nayeon asked frowning slightly.

 

“It’s an experiment.” Mark replied with a sweet smile making Nayeon’s eyes widen and Mark laughed, “It might be cute.”

 

Nayeon laughed, “What are you saying oppa?”

 

“Let’s eat first.” Mark said dragging a chair and made Nayeon sit on it before getting the pan with ramyeon and set it on the table in front of Nayeon.

 

“Oppa, let’s eat.” Nayeon said rubbing her hands together as Mark grabbed Nayeon’s own chopsticks and sat beside her, “Why don’t you have chopsticks?”

 

“You’ll feed me.” Mark replied blowing off the heat off of it.

 

~~~

 

Nayeon gasped after rummaging her bag. They have already reached the front of her mother’s house.

 

“Wae?” Mark asked looking at her.

 

“I left the key in the dorm.” Nayeon admitted biting her bottom lip, “Should we go to a café and wait for them to wake up?”

 

“Okay. Is there a 24 hour café here?” Mark asked looking around the place.

 

“I think so.” Nayeon pursed her lips and hugged his arm, “It’s so cold.”

 

“Why are you wearing my jacket around your waist?” Mark asked laughing at her, “Aish~ You are such a handful.”


Nayeon smiled at the camera as Mark untangled the jacket from her waist and wore it on her before wrapping his arms around her to keep her warm.

 

“Let’s share.” Nayeon said wrapping the jacket she’s wearing around his waist with a very cute smile, “Are you still cold?”

 

“I need a hug not a jacket.” Mark said looking at her.

 

“I’m hugging you~” Nayeon pouted and let go of him, “Oppa… I’m so hungry already.”

 

“Okay. Let’s go get something to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter