WOO 2

World of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month already passed and both Yuju and Seokmin are becoming closer than before; they are still awkward but managed to held conversation smoothly which they cannot previously. After school, as usual they leave the class together. They are staying back at the class for an hour to discuss about their final assessment. Few suggestions are already mentioned; hip hop, popping, dance sport, etc. but they still cannot come with decision. They decide to do research more about the dances that they have mentioned and will come to it tomorrow.

 

Yuju already told her members not to wait for her after school as she will be late. But, to their surprises, Seventeen members; Hansol and Seungkwan who are actually from different school waiting for Seokmin. Seokmin also mentioned to s that he is going to be late for practice because of school assignment. Seungkwan who is very curious because this is the first time Seokmin staying at school because of assignment. So, he told Hansol to accompany him to Seokmin’s school and wait for him there.

 

Both of them freeze at the sight of the 98’ liners but somehow relieve that they are looking somewhere else; Seungkwan is complaining when Seokmin going to come out as they already waiting for more than 30 minutes. “Urm, so I guess I should go first? In case you’re afraid we’re seen like this?” Yuju’s question startled him. While Seokmin is thinking what should he replies to her, Vernon notices the pair. But, because of Seungkwan non-stop complaints, he cannot do anything but sigh at his blabberings.

 

“Okay, then. See you tomorrow?” Seokmin bid goodbye to Yuju. “Make sure that you research more about the dances and let’s search for more suggestion. Okay? I’ll go first.” Yuju bowed and waved at him. Then, he follows her a few steps later until he arrives at where s waiting.

 

“Ahhh, Seokmin hyung! Why are you so late! This is so annoying!” Seungkwan stomped his feet like a 6 years-old. “Did I asked you to come here and wait for me?” Seokmin asked him. “N..no~ But I just want to see how this school is different from my school.” Seungkwan pouted. Both of them bickering while Hansol’s attention is averted to the girl who already far away, leaving them. She is so pretty though.. “Yahh, Choi Hansol! You don’t want to go?” Seungkwan’s voice bring him back to reality. “Ah, I’m coming.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While doing some mission given by staff  for Seventeen TV, Mingyu and Wonwoo are coming out from the interview room. “Seokmin, Hansol. It’s your turn.” He pointed to the room. Both Hansol and Seokmin enter the room and bow to the  staff in the room.

 

“Okay, please introduce yourself to the viewer.” As their names are not revealed to the public yet, they have their very own nickname. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Mr. Hat.” Seokmin started first and continued by Hansol, “and I’m Mr. Headphone.” The female staff asks Seokmin and Hansol to look at the back and found a huge amount of post-it notes pasted on the wall which consist of fans’ questions about Seventeen.

 

After Hansol, it’s Seokmin turn to choose the question. While searching for questions, he stops at one post-it note which asking about when he want to get married. He quickly take off the note from the wall and shows it to the camera. The staff exclaims, “Your age is not the suitable age to get married.” “I know about that, but honestly I want to get married early.”  Then, the staff asks about what age he want to get married. “When I’m already an adult, I want to get married.” The staff is taken aback by Seokmin’s statement. “20 years-old?” “I really want to get married early.” Hansol looking at him with unbelievable face while Seokmin grins widely. This hyung, really….

 

“Okay, while we’re at this topic, why don’t you tell the viewers your ideal type.” The staff continued. Hansol speaks first, “Well, I don’t really have an ideal type. People often look at appearance for their ideal type but I just want a girl who understand me the most. Yeah, that’s it.” “How about Mr. Hat?” Seokmin replies, “I care about appearance a lot. Although I look at personality too, but for me appearance is also important.” Then, he continues, “First, her hair need to be long until here..” while showing the hair length. “Her hair also need to be smooth and silky. Then, she need to have innocent eyes. How should I say this? I really like innocent girls. Innocent and cute at the same times.” Then, when Hansol is asked to translate Seokmin’s ideal type in English, Seokmin keeps adding the description and makes Hansol says, “It’s too much to describe.” He awkwardly laugh.

 

After the interview, Hansol sit and leaning at the mirror while staring mindlessly. He cannot forget what Seokmin said in the interview. Every single of his ideal type description fit the girl that he saw that evening. Smooth and silky long black hair, fair skin, long legs with good body; really fits her. Hansol does not know about the girl’s name though. He wants to ask him but the timing is not right as they are busy with practice after the Seventeen TV broadcast. Maybe next time..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter