WOO 3

World of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah, you guys are really hardworking. How can you guys already good in this type of dance? Dance sport is really different from what you guys practicing and it requires chemistry between partners. I’m glad that you guys can pull off this tango dance.” The dance instructor, Mr. Oh looks satisfied with both Yuju and Seokmin dance. Both of them smile proudly. Their hard work now pay off. They only meet for the practice 2 times a week since they need to divide their time for their debut training.

 

“So, your final assessment is on next month right? Next week, can I see you guys in your dance outfit?” Mr. Oh asked. Yuju looks at Seokmin who is currently shocked because they do not even remember to prepare an outfit for the dance. “Mr. Oh, we haven’t prepare outfits for the dance.” Yuju looks down. “It’s okay, you guys can go and buy it this weekend. Please make sure to bring the outfit to the practice next week. That’s all for today and you guys may go.” Mr. Oh packs up his thing and walks out from the studio.

 

Both of them are sitting on the floor and just stay silent for a few minutes. They are thinking with whom they should buy the outfit with. Then, Yuju asked, “So, how about we buy the outfit together? At least we can choose the color and give our opinion about the outfit instead of disappointed with each other’s choice. Isn’t it?” Seokmin immediately agrees with her. Why does it sound like a date to me? He cannot help but smiles. “So, where should we meet?” Seokmin returns the question to Yuju.

 

“Hmm, how about we meet in front of the school? Easy enough so that we’ll not missed each other.” She exclaimed. “Besides, we don’t have phones so I think that is the best option.” He nods his head; agrees with her. “So, we meet in front of school at 9 am?” Yuju lifts her thumb up and they laugh. “So, I’ll see you tomorrow?” “Yeah.” Both of them get up and finally leave the studio.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

After dinner, Yuju quickly walks into her room and open the closet; thinking of what she will wear for tomorrow. Yerin just checking her out as Yuju never go to the room unless it is her sleep time; she will always sitting with her members in the living room. The hugs from behind makes Yuju startled; only to find out Yerin is behind her. “Oh, Yerin unnie! Why?” She focusing again on her clothes.

 

“What’re you doing?” Yerin asked. “Oh, I just want to choose outfit for tomorrow.” She said nonchalantly. “Tomorrow? I thought that we don’t have anything tomorrow..” Yerin replied before continues, “DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU’RE GOING ON A DATE? GUYSSSSSS! YUJU HAVE A DATE TOMORROW! KYAAAAAA!” She runs out of the room and keep yelling in the living room; getting everyone’s attention.

 

“Choi Yuna! You better come out here~ We need an explanation.” Eunha called her from the living room. She slaps her forehead, knowing that she is in a big trouble if she does not spill the truth. She slowly walks out from the room with pouting expression. “Unnie~” “Yuju-yah~” She can see all eyes looking at her with meaningful smile. She walks to the sofa and finally sits before surrounded by her members.

 

“Unnie, you’re going on a date tomorrow? With who?” Sinb asked carefully. Yuju shakes her head. “NO, IT’S NOT A DATE. I’M GOING OUT WITH MY FRIEND.” “So…. your friend is a girl or a boy?” That question makes her flustered. “It’s…… a boy.” The girls squeal and they cannot contain their excitement. Before they can say anything, Yuju continues, “We just going out to buy outfit for our final assessment.” Sowon steals a glance at Yuju. Lee Seokmin from Seventeen? “Yuju unnie, don’t tell me you’re going out with Seokmin oppa from Seventeen tomorrow?” Umji cannot hide her fangirl persona. Yuju nods her head.

 

“Yah, Kim Yewon! Since when he is your oppa?” Sinb snickered. She cannot believe that Umji will stan the group up to this level. Umji makes faces to Sinb and they continue bickering with each other. “Yuju, can’t you avoid that?” Sowon looking at her worriedly. She knows that Seventeen already has quite a huge fanbase even though they are still trainees due to the broadcast show. Sinb and Umji stop bickering and listening to the conversation.

 

“Unnie, I already promised him and we’ve discussed about this. Both of us will put on disguise. So, you don’t have to worry, okay?” Yuju smiled; trying to assure her members that she is going to be just fine. Her members look at each other and finally nod their head. “Okay then, but please be careful.” Eunha exclaimed. “Yes, I’ll make sure of it.” She smiled.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

The alarm rings at 7 o’clock and Seokmin is still contemplating whether he should get up or just sleep in since it is Saturday. But then, he remembers that today is a special day. He quickly rise up from his bed and go to the bathroom. “Oh, you’re up already?” He just smiles at Seungcheol who is already up and stretching in the living room. “Yes, I have an appointment today. So, I’m going to be late today. Please don’t wait for me.” The leader just nods his head. Seokmin already notify the leader and s yesterday.

 

While dressing, Seungkwan is awake and notice Seokmin is getting ready for outing. “Hyung, whom are you going to meet?” “Oh? Ahh, just a frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter