WOO 6

World of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of Seventeen members are having a hard time due to member changes and finally the final line-up is consist of 13 members instead of 17. They are not blaming the members that left because they know that their friends have their own reason and they want to respect that decision.

 

Seokmin is still in Pledis Entertainment and he is sitting in front of the PC waiting nervously for the clock to strike midnight. He is going to search GFriend’s music video to watch his friend in it.

 

Seungcheol who is just finished his rap practice walks past the vocal practice room which Seokmin is currently using. He stops and tries to peek who is inside. He knocks and opens the door. “You’re not going back yet, Seokmin? It’s almost midnight and you’re having school tomorrow.”

 

“Oh, Seungcheol hyung! I’m going back after I watch some videos.” Seokmin replied. “What video are you gonna watch? It’s not some weird videos right?” Seungcheol asked carefully. “No, hyung. What made you think like that?” He looked at his hyung with disgusted expression. “I’m going to watch my classmate’s music video. She’s debuting so I just want to support her.” He focused on the monitor.

 

The midnight has come and Seokmin quickly typing on the keyboard. He glad that his first search is successful. “Do you want to watch it with me, hyung?” He asked Seungcheol. “Yeah, since I’m already here. Let’s go back together after watching this video.” Seungcheol replied. Seokmin nods and smiles when the video that he wants to stream is on the top of the search result. He clicks the video and watches the whole video with Seungcheol. Seungcheol honestly want to ask Seokmin questions but he holds himself until the video ends.

 

“Wahhhh, finally she’s debuting…” Seokmin cannot help but feeling proud that someone he knows debuted with a great song. “Okay, hyung! Should we go back?” He walks out from the room whistling to the Glass Bead song. Seungcheol quickly follows his dongsaeng’s steps.

 

On their way back home, Seungcheol said, “I think that I’ve seen the girls somewhere… But where?” Seungcheol trying hard to use his brain. “Don’t you remember the girls? They were the ones in the waiting room, when me and my partner were having our final assessment last term.” “So, your partner also in that group?” Seungcheol is trying to combine bits by bits of his memory. Seokmin nods his head.

 

When they arrives at the dorm, Seungkwan runs to them. “Hyung! The girls that we met during your final assessment is debuting!” He said it excitedly. All of Seventeen members are actually know about the news; not only Seokmin and Seungcheol. “And I thought that I’m the only one knew about it…” Seokmin mumbled to himself.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Yerin is graduating today and they manages to clear their schedules this morning just for her special day. While waiting for Yerin’s graduation ceremony to end, Yuju notices that some of the Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter