WOO 5

World of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s August and summer break is already here. Both Yuju and Seokmin are busy living their trainee life instead of having fun with friends or spend time with their family. For the first two weeks, they are busy training their vocals as well as their dancing skills with their group members.

 

They are very happy when their agency are giving one week vacation for them to spend with their family. Yuju is going back to Ilsan tomorrow and happily packing her things. She just cannot wait to spend time with her family who she has been missing. All of GFriend members are going home to see their parents. After packing, they go straight to sleep.

 

The morning comes and Yuju is the first one awake in the dorm. She quickly take shower and make breakfast for her members. After breakfast, she is getting ready to go out. All of her members are still in the deep sleep as they are going back in the afternoon.

 

She left a note to her members and put it on the table. Yuju is waiting for the bus patiently while listening to her mp3 player. After 10 minutes of bus ride, she finally arrived at the subway. While standing in front of the ticket vending machine, someone holds her shoulder from behind. “Oh my!” She is surprised to see Seokmin is standing behind her smiling innocently.

 

“Seokmin?” She gives way for him to buy the ticket while she waits for him. After he done buying ticket, Seokmin asks Yuju to accompany him for some drinks. “So, you’re going home too? Where is your hometown by the way?” He asked her. “Well yeah since our CEO gives us one week vacation, I’m going back to Ilsan.” Yuju exclaimed.

 

“Oh really? I’m going back to Yongin.” Seokmin exclaimed. They continue the conversation and talk about their family; both of them are maknaes in their family. Seokmin also shares that he owns a dog pet named Uju. Yuju is quite shocked that his pet’s name is too similar to her stage name. What would be his reaction when he know about my stage name? Hmmm...

 

“Yuna?” Seokmin snaps his fingers trying to wake Yuna from her own imagination. “Oh, why?” She is quite startled but tries to keep her composure. “Well, shall we go now? You might missed your train.” Seokmin exclaimed. “Oh, right! Let’s go.” She gets up from the chair and walks by his side. They part their way as Yuju’s train has already arrived. They bid goodbye to each other hoping that they can meet each other on the first day of second term.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Both of them greet each other as soon as Seokmin arrives at his seat. Well, both of them are looking forward to their school life; actually more to how they are going to spend time with each other. Since they are seatmates, whatever assignment that needed a pair of two, they are always together since they are very comfortable with each other.

 

GFriend’s company has released the the pictures of Sowon, Yerin, Sinb and Umji at the end of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter