WOO 4

World of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them have changed to their dance outfit and standing in front of Mr.Kim. He looks amused and satisfied with their outfit choice. “Yuna, Seokmin! These outfits are amazing. Your outfit complement each other.” He said. Both of them saying thank you and giggling with each other. “So, let’s do this well!” Mr. Kim pump his fist in the air.

 

Yuju is certainly uncomfortable in her heels as she rarely wears heels. Seokmin notices that and before they start the dance, he whispers, “You don’t have to worry. I’ll always be there for you.” She is really thankful to him as he relieve her worry. She nods and gives the signal for the music to start. Both of them are dancing beautifully and energetic to the music. Mr. Kim cannot help but mesmerized by them.

 

After few rounds of practice, Mr. Kim signalling them to stop. “Well, you guys did well. I can’t help but hoping the best for you guys.” Yuju and Seokmin look at each other while mouthing something. “Mr. Kim, we’ve been informed that we need to perform in public for this assignment. Basically this assignment has been included as one of main event for our school festival.” Seokmin started first. Mr. Kim looks excited and clapping like a seal when he hears the news. “You guys need to be pretty and handsome for that day. Hmm, I can ask my wife to help you on your makeup.” “Well, we never expect this but thank you so much for your help. Actually, we want to invite you and your wife to the event.” Yuju exclaimed.

 

“No worries, since I already promised to help you guys for makeup, I’ll be more than happy to come.” The three of them exchange their smile. After the practice, on their way back home, they stop at the convenience store as they feel so hungry. While waiting for the ramyun ready to be eaten, Seokmin speaks, “Well Yuna-yah, did your members know about this?” “Yeah, when I told them they were ecstatic and  they said they will definitely come to the event.” Yuju replied. “How about you?” She looks at him. “Well, they were the same and keep bugging me with whom I’m partnering.” “Oh, you didn’t told them about me? I told my members about you, though.” He notices the disappointment from her sigh. “Well, I don’t want them to talk nonsense about you. You know that boys can be overboard sometimes. They can just know about you when they see our performance later.” He smiled.

 

That smile. Lee Seokmin’s smile that melt away all of Choi Yuna’s worries, disappointment and turn her day to a better day. After eating, Seokmin offers to send her back to her dorm. Yuju seems worried at first in case his fans notice him but considering the night becomes darker, she has no choice but to let him to accompany her. Honestly, she never been out this late alone; she will always be with her members. They just enjoy each other's presence while enjoying the night view in silence. When they almost arrive at her dorm approximately about 100m, she stops. Seokmin asking her if there is a problem. She shakes her head and replies, “Well, I can walk alone from here. You don’t have to walk me until there.” She smiled.

 

“Are you sure?” She nods her head aggressively. “Okay then, you can go but I’m gonna wait until you enter the building.” He stated firmly. He feels a sense of responsibility to make sure she arrives at dorm safely. “Okay then. I’ll go first. See you at school tomorrow, Seokmin. Good night!” She runs like a kid while looking back and waves at him. “Yah, don’t run! You’ll get hurt!” He shouted. She holds the “OK” sign before finally enters the building. “Aigoo, what a weird kid…. But nevermind, I still like her.” He grinned and finally make his way to the dorm.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Okay, Lee Seokmin. Are you ready?” He suddenly feels nervous. What kind of surprise is this? Few minutes ago, Mr.Kim handed him the sleeping mask and asked him to wear it. He already arrived at their waiting room but Yuju is still not there. Why are you not coming, Yuna? He cannot help but feeling anxious because the event will start in 30 minutes.

 

“Why do I need to wear this mask? And where is Choi Yuna Mr. Kim?” He bombards the questions to Mr. Kim who is silently giggling at Seokmin. “Okay, okay. So now why don’t you ask her yourself?” The mask is finally taken off his face and standing in front of him is Yuju who is transformed after getting makeup from Mrs. Kim.

 

Seokmin gapes in awe as he looks at her. “You looks so beautiful!” “Really?” Seokmin nods his head. “Yeah. I mean, you’re already beautiful but your beauty shines more in this look.” She can feel the heat rises in her cheek. “Oh, Seokmin. Please stop with your cheesy compliments.” Four of them laughed. “Alright, alright. You guys need to be ready for the performance. Good luck! We’ll be watching you guys in audience seat.” The married couple excused themselves and leave the room.

 

The five girls are already seated in the auditorium and cannot wait to see their fellow member performing. “I can’t wait for Yuju unnie to perform!” Umji grinned. All of them nodding their heads. “Yeah, I’m very sure that Yuju will do her best, as she always did.” Sowon smiled. Seventeen members also just arrived at the auditorium and quickly take their seat as the event will start in a few minutes.

 

“So, Yuna. Are you ready?” They are already in standby mode at the backstage because their turn is coming. “I’m quite nervous right now but I’m ready.” Yuju smiled. “Let’s do our best. Should we do the cheer?” Seokmin hold out his hand and Yuju put her hand on top of his and shout fighting together.

 

“Okay. Now, for the next performance please put your hands up for Lee Seokmin and Choi Yuna!” The MC called out the duo. Both of them are walking to the stage with Yuju’s hand is slipped into Seokmin’s arm.

 

“I thought that Seokmin hyung is awkward with girls. But I guess he’s not.” Seungkwan whispered to Hansol whose eyes is glued to the stage. His attention is focused on the couple. So, that girl is his dance partner..

 

“Woah, Yuju is so pretty in purple. But unnie, isn’t the outfit is too y for her? Just what kind of dance that they will perform?” Yerin asked Sowon. “I think she will perform of one dance sport routine by looking at that fancy outfit.” Sinb interrupted. “I can’t wait to see her perform!” Eunha clapped her hands to give the support to her same age friend.

 

Both Yuju and Seokmin are getting ready in their position. Both of them are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter