WOO 1

World of Our Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie! Wake up! This is our first day of school!” Umji shook Yuju’s body. Ahh, it’s already morning. I’m so tired.  Sinb who just get down from upper part of bunk bed also shouts, “It’s our first day! Wake up! Wake up! Eunha unnie, Yuju unnie. Let’s go to school!”

 

“Yah, Hwang Eunbi! Don’t shout early in the morning! You make my ear hurts..” Eunha wake up grumpily. Sinb quickly goes to the bathroom to take her shower. Sowon who is already up is in the kitchen; making breakfast for dongsaengs’ first day of school.

 

Yerin who already in her uniform is helping Sowon setting the table for breakfast while humming to Apink’s Mr. Chu. “Ahh, I can’t wait to see Hayoung! She’ll be there for first day right, unnie?” She looks at Sowon. Sowon replies, “Hopefully, because I heard Apink sunbae-nim will gear up for comeback soon.” “I wish we can debut faster so that I can see Hayoung on stage.” Yerin grinned.

 

“Woah, Sowon unnie! So many side dishes for today breakfast!” Sinb and Umji who already dress up sit at the dining table. “Thank you, unnie!” Umji hugged Sowon. “Eunha! Yuju! Let’s eat first!” Yerin shouted from the dining table. Yuju is sitting in front of mirror, thinking hard of what kind of hairstyle she should do. After contemplating for some time, she decides to go with ponytail. After satisfied with her look, she go to the dining table.

 

“Wah, Yuju unnie! You look very different today~” Sinb grinned. “Why? Do I look weird?” Yuju looks at herself; worried about her look. “No, but you look so pretty! I rarely see you with ponytail. You should do your hair like that often.” Yuju smiled with relief. “Aww, thank you Sinb. Shall we eat?” Yuju started eating her breakfast and converse happily with her members.

 

After eating, the six of them walk to school. Luckily the distance between their dorm and the school is not far. So, they are taking their sweet time to arrive at school. In front of School of Performing Arts, Seoul or known as SOPA gate, all five of them part their way with the leader as she has other errand to do. Then, five of them part their way to the classroom.

 

Yuju is standing in front of her classroom. Class 2-5, here I come. I’m looking forward for another year with you. She takes a deep breath before open the door. “Not coming in?” She startled when she hears a boy’s voice. Somehow, the voice is too close to her. She takes a few steps back before turning and bumps into something; it’s not hard but it’s not that soft, and when she looks up, she startled. It’s him.

 

“I’m sorry!” She quickly bows when she realizes that it is one of her classmate. “No! I’m the one who should say sorry. You must’ve been startled by my voice.” He smiled. Then, he walks to the door and opens it, “Ladies first.” “Ah, thank you.” Yuju walk into the class and he walks after her. Their classmates shouted, “Woahhh, Lee Seokmin and Choi Yuna come to class together!” He just laughs as response to his classmates, “What are you talking about? We just met in front of the door.” Then, Yuju sit at the front side of the classroom meanwhile Seokmin at the backside.  

 

While talking to his friends, Seokmin cannot help but steal glances at Yuju a few times. This is the first time she do the ponytail hairstyle. It really suits her. Seokmin cannot help but mesmerized by Yuju as she become more beautiful each year. When they were in first year, Seokmin easily recognized her because he saw her for the first time in Kpop Star audition which is broadcasted at cable channel.

 

The 2-5 class is in practical dance department, the class that Yuju have been wanting to join. She wants to improve her dance as she received quite shocking comments about her dance during audition 3 years ago. Her dancing skills are now become better with lots of practice and she is going to do her best so that she can debut with her members. Well, some of her classmates are expected to debut in the same year as her; Kim Jiho and Lee Seokmin. Jiho is a trainee in WM Entertainment and Seokmin in Pledis Entertainment. Seokmin and his group, Seventeen already have their own broadcast show, Seventeen TV; although their names are not exposed yet to the public. His character is really funny and that is how he in real life. He also always honest and sincere in everything he do that he is becoming everyone’s favourite in class.

 

Even though they are classmates for over a year, they never have proper talk with each other. They just greet each other; their awkwardness level is very high that sometimes their classmates tease them. Seokmin, who is always smiling just brush it off because he does not want to make it uncomfortable for Yuju. Although awkward, Seokmin has always interested in her. Seokmin notices that she is always cheerful and happy, sometimes weird too; but that what makes her shine in his eyes. Sometimes Seokmin admires h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter