Detteu

Because You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : A special update for you guys!!! Enjoy :)

 

Ji Hyo dressed perfectly.She didn't wanna looked tired at Gary's eyes, so she struggled to full-cared her body.

 

To : Kang Gary

 

Oppa.I'm on my way.Make sure you've already dressed nice, ye?

 

She drove herself to Gary's studio alone, without her personal driver's help.This is a date.A date couldn't involved the third person in it.

In minutes, she arrived safely at Gary's studio. As she reached the 5th floor, she saw handsome Kang Gary was stood in front of his studio, brought a bouquet of beautiful flowers and a box of expensive chocolates.

 

"My Mong Ji.You're here."

 

"Oppa!" She covered .This man is being gentle only for his girlfriend, so, Ji Hyo is his girlfriend, by now? "You don't need to be like this."

 

"I always think, when I lose you, my world was dark.I'd like to know, are you my destiny?" Gary smirked lovingly.

 

"Yeh, oppa!" Ji Hyo dragged Gary to downstairs.

 

"Calm down, Ji Hyo yah.I'm not going anywhere." Gary pulled Ji Hyo to his way, so they could walk closer.

 

His hand wrapped her shoulders, and fortunately Ji Hyo let him to have a physical contact.

 

"Come on, Princess Ji Hyo.You come first." Gary opened Ji Hyo's car door.

 

"Ani, oppa.You come first." Ji Hyo rejected

 

"Ji Hyo yah.I'm not gonna push your head again." Gary said, and Ji Hyo burst out laugh.

 

"Ne, oppa." She came in to the car.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter