Heartbeat Sound

Because You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning alarm rang.Gary woke up lazily, and smelt an aromatic fishy smell.

 

"Ah, that's make me feels hungry." Gary thought.He went to the kitchen and got Ji Hyo and her mom made a yummy seafood soup.

 

"Waah, Kang Gary.You're awake.C'mere, try this special seafood soup.You like fresh Pohang seafood, right?" Her mom treated him lovingly.

 

"Kamsahamnida, Eomeoni." Gary bowed and sat on the carpet, waiting for the soup.

 

"This is for us." Ji Hyo brought the big bowl to the table.

 

"Ji Hyo-yah.I can take it for you.You don't need to take anything heavy." Gary stood up and helped her to put the bowl on the table.

 

"Yah, Oppa! You're quite silly! This is 10 times lighter than 4 kilos of rice!" Ji Hyo complained, but he seems shut his ears off.

 

"Come here.Let's eat this." Gary sat next to her.He spooned the seafood for Ji Hyo first, and started to talk to her big belly,"You like these, aegi-ah? Appa will make one for you someday."

 

Ji Hyo chuckled, "You're quite cute when you talk with babies, Oppa."

 

"I'm cute, Ji Hyo-yah? I thought I'm quite ugly when I act silly." Gary questioned himself.

 

Just then, Ji Hyo's phone rang.She tried to stood up but Gary stopped her.

 

"Let me take that." Gary walked to their room to take Ji Hyo's phone.The screen showed, "Schedule : 7th appointment"."Hmm, what appointment?", Gary wondered.He came out from the bedroom and handed the phone to Ji Hyo.

 

"Oh yeah! Appointment." Ji Hyo stood up to take a bath.

 

"Yeh Ji Hyo-yah.I'm going to jealous now.What appointment?" Gary asked curiously.

 

"If you want to know then le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter