Bundle Of Joy

Because You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the night of February 23, Gary just settled down himself to sleep, but he was confused why Ji Hyo haven't go to bed yet.

 

"I thought my sleepyhead wife was here." Gary wondered.Just then, he jumped from his sleeping position because he heard Ji Hyo's scream from the kitchen.He immediately went to the kitchen to figure out what's happened.

 

"Kang Gary." Ji Hyo looked down in scare.Her pants were wet, amniotic fluid spilled everywhere.

 

"We have to go to the hospital now." Gary commanded.

 

While Ji Hyo went to the car carefully, Gary immediately took her overnight bag an all necessary stuffs.Then, he drove his Ferrari towards the hospital.

 

------------------------

 

"Kang Gary, can you peek what's going on inside me?!" Ji Hyo yelled.All the hormones inside were toyed her crazy.

 

Gary lifted her blanket carefully, but not an inch, he put it down again."Aniyo, Ji Hyo-yah.Oh my god, I can't do this."

 

"GET THIS OUT FROM ME! UUUNGGG!" Ji Hyo cursed as she squeezed Gary's hand tightly.

 

"ARRGH, Ji Hyo-yah.That's-" Gary cringed.

 

"Oppa, why you have to put 2 babies inside me?" Ji Hyo cried in pain.Tears flowed to her cheeks.This is the first tome he saw his Ace gave up on pain.He looked at her in guilt.

 

"Mianhae, Ji Hyo-yah.Mianhae.It's all my fault." Gary tried to calmed her emotions that drove her up the hall.

 

Hours by hours passed.It's been 12 hours they had stayed in the hospital and Ji Hyo was on 8cm dilation.Gary was drank his fourth coffee in a day.After all that happened, he felt guilty because in the end, who knows she have to pay all of the pains and suffers.

 

Then, the nurse in pink outfit came with a medical reports map, "Miss Song? How do you feel?"

 

Ji Hyo cringed, "Horrible, very horrible."

 

The nurse chuckled, "Arasseo.Because I don't want to take the time any longer, let me examine you." The cheerful nurse lifted up her blanket.Gary stood from his seat and held Ji Hyo's hand.

 

"You're nervous, Oppa?" Ji Hyo looked at her ex-husband cautiously.

 

"My hands are wet.You know what." Gary gave a nervous smile.

 

"Waah, you're fully dilated now! I will call the doctor first." The cheerful nurse came out from her room.

 

"Jinjja-eo? That was so fast.Yah, I can't wait to see our little creatures." Gary said in excitement.He planted a kiss on her bare forehead."Saranghae, Ji Hyo-yah."

 

"Saranghae, Opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter