Surprise

Because You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In June, Gary and Ji Hyo have a lot of schedules.They will go to the other countries at least 4 times in two weeks.

 

But one day, Ji Hyo experienced the same symptoms like 3 months ago, so she decided to take a rest from her job a while.

 

"I think I ate wrong food."

 

------------------------

 

"Jinjja?!" Ji Hyo choked at her own tears.A positive sign showed on the pregnancy test kit.But she confused who's person she's gonna tell first.She knew this baby was Kang Gary's, but it seems so impossible to talk with him in this time.

 

She kept it for herself just for a while.

 

Then, her manager called.

 

"Ji Hyo yah! Where are you? Your schedule is full today!" She yelled.

 

"I'd cancel all schedules for the coming 9 months." Ji Hyo said.

 

"Wae?!" Her manager choked at her own words, not knowing why she is cancelling all her schedules without reason.

 

"So..." Ji Hyo told "The Tales of Gary and Ji Hyo" from the start till the end.

 

"You patched back with Gary oppa? Song Ji Hyo, he had-"

 

"I'm not patching back with him.We were drunk and lost control." Ji Hyo explained.

 

"Now, Ji Hyo yah.You're pregnant with his baby.What would you do next?"

 

"I'm keeping this baby."

-------------------------

 

Gary still imagining what happened while they were drunk.And that vision glued inside his brain.

 

"Bro, livestream." Panda patted his back.

 

"Ani, Panda hyung.My mind isn't in the right place now." He then went to the storage room to make a coffee.

 

"Yeh...yeh.You still mad at her, right?" Panda smirked.

 

"Uh, don't tease me with her anymore." He exhaled hard.

 

"Yeah, yeah." Panda chuckled.

 

---------------------

 

It's been 7 months since the incident.Ji Hyo's belly started to show.She also found out she will have a pair of twins.

 

Gary wasn't mad at her anymore but he missed his ex-wife so bad.Sometimes he got a bad dream about her.The worst nightmare ever is when she died because he abandoned her.

 

He had searched everywhere.From her home to her hometown.From Seoul to Jeju Island, hoping she might have a vacation they liked.But the result was nothing.Ji Hyo had already planned her runaway.Or probably they would never met anymore.

 

"Aniya!" Gary tucked his head lightly."No no no, it can't be like that.J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter