Mianhae, Ji Hyo

Because You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Panic jolt hit Gary immediately.He remembered few days ago Ji Hyo had called him, but missed because he need to focus with his work.He never know the ending will be like this tragic.

 

He really wants to fly back to Seoul in this second.

 

"She's in ER now, but the doctor hadn't confirmed anything yet." Her manager confirmed."She did call you few times, right? Didn't you think something's wrong with her, just from her voice?"

 

"Uhh...Ohh..." Gary stammered."That's...I have no idea.My phone was broken the time she had called me."

 

"Oh, I see." Her manager said, believing in every words he had said.This is not the right time for him to tell the truth behind."Okay.When will you fly back to here?"

 

"Probably a minute again." Gary informed, checked his watch."See you soon."

 

Gary groaned, looking at pictures he had taken with his wife.He doubted he will be Ji Hyo's perfect husband after all that was happened.

 

-----------------------

 

Seoul...

 

Gary walked like a crazy man.He really want to see his Ji Hyo.He met her manager then, sat in ER waiting room hopefully.

 

"Mrs.Kang's family?" The doctor went out from Ji Hyo's room."Is Mr.Kang here?"

 

"I'm here, doctor." Gary bowed."Is she okay?"

 

"She is fine, fortunately we could make her stable again, but there is something I need to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter