Phone

Because You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo played her phone, either it's just playing games or reading webtoons.She felt bored.Then, a sudden thought hit her head.She looked back at her old inbox messages.She laughed bitterly at her drunk messages to her Monday Boyfriend.

 

"Kang Gary, saranghae."

 

"Kang Gary, no one can replace you."

 

She opened her gallery, brought her to those old days.All the selfies, group photos.She missed 7012, especially her partner in Mondays.

 

Ah, Kang Gary.You broke my heart into pieces of jigsaw puzzle, Ji Hyo thought.

 

Those videos also broke her heart.A video suddenly shot her eyes.

 

Flashback...

 

Ep.315

 

"Let me hold you." Gary carried Ji Hyo to both of his arms.

 

He started to squat, ready to get through the limbo stick.Ji Hyo watched his head, worried if he might hit the stick.

 

"Oppa.Watch your head." Ji Hyo pushed Gary's head below the stick.

 

He walked carefully inch by inch.Fortunately, Ji Hyo was light, so, no matter how short he walked, his muscles will not be so tired.

 

"Mmmhhhh.Ahhhh!" Gary tried to stand.He made it only one attempt.They were completely success.

 

"Ji Hyo ah.We made it." Gary linked onto Ji Hyo's fingers tightly.He was so grateful could be paired with his "Lucky U"

 

-------------------

 

Ji Hyo scrolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter