I Miss You, Kang Gary!

Because You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, Monday feels lonely without Kang Gary.I can't forget him in few RM episodes.Even when someone said "Gae" or I see dogs wherever I am, my mind immediately went to him.

 

I remember when we filmed for episode 328, we have to answer question based from PD's drawings.When PD gave us a dog singing on the stage, my heart raced and my mind only gave me a question without think about it first.

 

"Gary!" I answered.But that was wrong.The metal hit Haha Oppa's head.

 

"Yah! That's Gary!" My stubborness slowly moved to the surface.But the PD told me that was wrong.

 

"Aigoo.You still miss him, right?" The rest of RM members teased me.I didn't response them.

 

Actually, what Jong Kook oppa told you in RM 324 was right.Monday is nothing without Gary.I can't move on from him.

 

A night after Gary left, I was in a bar, tried to forget him.In minutes, I was dead drunk.While I was about to my home, I started to act silly.I started to wrote crazy messages to Kang Gary, and one wrong message to Kwang Soo.

 

You stupid , Kang Gary! I cursed and started to wrote tons of messages with curses.I even wrote a lot of messages with "saranghae"words for him.By now, I don't know what the hell am I talking about.

 

Starting from his departure, I feel something that I've never felt before.It's so strange.

 

Is this what they call true love?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter