Cutie. Ch 2

Kitty Kyun

Hoseok wakes up with a cute two little cat ears in his view when he stared down onto his chest. One hand firmly wrap around Hoseok's waist and he can feel Changkyun's fluffy tail resting besides his feet. 'Wow, it doesn't feel so bad to wake up like this everyday from now on' Hoseok thought with a blush on his face while trying not to move afraid that Changkyun will wake up. After seems like an hour (it was only 15 minutes) and Hoseok feels like his hand will become a statue, Changkyun starts to wake as his ears twitch slightly and he lightly starts to stretch but froze when he realize that he is practically lying on Hoseok. ''Oh my god I'm so sorry!!'' says Changkyun and he scrambled off of Hoseok and nearly fell from the bed if not for Hoseok fast relfexes. Changkyun is sure that his face looks like a tomato and he tries to hide his face behind his hands while Hoseok is still wrapping his hands around Changkyun's waist. ''I-I'm not gonna fall so c-can you let me go?' Changkyun mumbled and Hoseok let go and get off from the bed with a smile on his face. 'Cute' Hoseok thought lovingly while going to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Changkyun has been staying with Hoseok for about two weeks and Hoseok realizes that the cat-boy is very cute and soft. Hoseok knew that Changkyun is 4 years younger than him, Changkyun needs to hug a pillow or him to have a good night sleep(but Changkyun will always blush and jump off of him whenever he realizes that he was hugging Hoseok in his sleeps), Changkyun loves to wear long sleeved shirts or sweaters (or he just loves wearing Hoseok's) and Changkyun loves to nap at 4 pm everyday when he doesn't have anything to do. Today it is Hoseok's turn to open the cafe and he will need to go after making breakfast for both his and Changkyun's. Changkyun knew this and he really hates it when Hoseok have to go to work early in the morning (actually he hates it everytime Hoseok needs to go to work but he won't admit that), he will be very bored and lonely. Changkyun walk to the kitchen with a cute pout on his face while his tail swaying softly. ''Do you really have to go early today hyung..?'' Changkyun asked after he sat on the dining chair and watched Hoseok finish cooking their breakfast. Hoseok has anticipate this and he actually will bring Changkyun with him to work as he already asks Hyunwoo about it and the latter gave an okay. ''Yeah kitty, it's my turn to open the cafe today'' says Hoseok with a soft smile and Changkyun puff out his cheeks and his tails swaying fast meaning that he is becoming upset. Hoseok laughs when he sees how agitated the cat-boy is and he went to caress Changkyun's ears to please the cat-boy and says ''Do you want to go to the cafe with me? My boss let you hang out in the cafe until my shifts are over. '' This makes Changkyun's ears perk up and he nod his head excitedly with a big smile on his face.

On the way to the cafe, Hoseok can't stop fussing about Changkyun because the weather are getting colder and the cat-boy just laughs at Hoseok. ''Are you warm enough? Why are your hands cold?! Let me tighten your scarf.'' Hoseok says and Changkyun just laugh adorably and nods his head. ''I'm fine hyung, really. It's not that cold, I'll be fine.'' says Changkyun and they continue walking to the cafe. “Will your friends like me hyung..? I don’t want them to hate me or hate you because of me..” Changkyun says with a small frown and his ears flat on his head. Hoseok smile assuringly and he caress Changkyun’s head saying “Don’t worry, I don’t think they will hate someone as cute as you and if they hate you I’ll just beat them up until they like you”. Changkyun can feel his face getting hotter and he knew that Hoseok saw that he is blushing but then he go wide eyed after hearing that Hoseok will beat his friend if they hate him. Changkyun doesn’t like violent and he quickly shakes his head and with a pout saying “No! Don’t beat them please.. I don’t like it..”, and Hoseok can’t stop squealing in his head at how adorable and cute Changkyun is being right now. Hoseok laughs and says that he was kidding and they continue walking. Hoseok are currently holding Changkyun’s hand while walking and when Changkyun asks why adorably and with a blush on his face, Hoseok just said that he doesn’t want Changkyun to get apart from him afraid that the cat-boy will be separated from him lost or something. Changkyun blush harder and just tighten his hand within Hoseok’s (Changkyun can easily get lost somewhere as he doesn’t really have a good sense of direction) and smile while his tail swaying softly.

They arrived at the café and Hoseok told Changkyun to seat at the table near the counter while he went to change into his work attire (casual button up shirt with apron around his waist) in the back room. Changkyun sit at the table that Hoseok told him to and he’s casually looking around the café with his ears twitching slightly (a usual treat when cats are observing their new surrounding). Suddenly, there was a guy with a black short hair, tall and resemble a lot like a bear came into the shop and Changkyun jump a little in his seat when he heard the door opened and his ears went flat but before he can run to the back room to go to Hoseok, Hoseok walked out from the back door and notice that someone had entered the shop. “Oh, good morning Hyunwoo hyung” Hoseok said and Hyunwoo replies Hoseok with a small smile. “Is that your hybrid? Changkyun right? Hello, I’m Hyunwoo and I am the owner of this café.” Hyunwoo says as he walk up to Hoseok and Changkyun. “H-hello, nice to meet you Hyunwoo hyung. Thank you for letting me hanging out here until Hoseok hyung ends his shift.” Changkyun says shyly with a small smile. Hoseok was blushing as Hyunwoo says that Changkyun is his hybrid but he smile widely as Changkyun was not bother by what Hyunwoo says and he hopes that Changkyun will actually be his one day. “Okay let’s get to work!” Hoseok said and they start to open the café. 

~~~~

hey babies, sorry for the wait, my flight was delayed and i arrived home at 6am, it was very tiring but hey new chapters yeay~ i'll update more later kay~ ^^