Finale. Ch 7

Kitty Kyun

Sorry for the late update! 

~~~~

Hoseok is entertaining Jackson when Jooheon went to make Jackson’s order at the back while Changkyun just sit and stare at them at his table with his poker face but his tail and ears are twitching once in a while indicating that he is a little bit disturbed. Hoseok seems occupied with Jackson that Changkyun starts to have negative thoughts as he sees that Hoseok laughs at everything Jackson is saying. ‘I never see hyung laugh like that.. He look so much happier’ Changkyun thoughts and his ears starts to flattened on his head as he thought more and more.

Hyunwoo saw this while he was getting out of the kitchen and he put away the tray that he was holding and went to Changkyun. “Kyun ah, are you alright? Your ears are flat on your head. Is something wrong?” Hyunwoo says as he ruffle Changkyun’s hair. Changkyun pouted and look at Hyunwoo before he again look at Hoseok. Hyunwoo follow where Changkyun is looking and saw that Hoseok and Jackson are talking while laughing and he finally know what bothers the cat-boy. Hyunwoo pat Changkyun’s head saying “Are you bothered by Jackson? You don’t have to though. He won’t take your hyung away.” Changkyun blush and drop his gaze to his hands on his lap “But he look so happy with him and I don’t think I ever saw Hoseok hyung laughs like that..” “He may not laugh like that when he’s with you but he only have this one fond look that is only for you Kyun ah. We never saw him having that one look with others. Only with you.” Kihyun says making Changkyun flinch as he didn’t aware Kihyun was near him. Changkyun then starts to blush harder making Hyunwoo and Kihyun laughs and they ruffle Changkyun’s hair before they went to do their work.

Jackson finally get his orders and he says goodbye to all the workers and before he walk out of the café he hugs Hoseok and left. Hoseok just smile and went to his work not realizing that Changkyun is upset at the moment. Changkyun felt a bit better when he saw Jackson left but he still can’t shake the feeling that maybe Hoseok can be happier with someone else. ‘Hyung didn’t even ask me to be his boyfriend yesterday. What are we actually?’ Changkyun thought as he starts to draw again in his sketch book. Throughout Hoseok’s shift anyone can see that Changkyun is sad by the way his ears flattened on his head once in a while when his thoughts are too negative and he sighs before he starts to draw again.

Hoseok finally ends his shift so he went to the back room to change before walking home with Changkyun. Hoseok had notice that his kitty seems to be upset with something and he wants to ask Changkyun what is wrong when they have arrived at their apartment. The walk to the apartment are quiet, very quiet to the point that Hoseok felt awkward but he didn’t want to ask Changkyun when they are walking so Hoseok keeps quiet. When they arrived at their apartment, Changkyun went straight to the bedroom and slid in under the blanket on the bed. At this point, Hoseok are worried so he follows the upset cat-boy to the bedroom. Hoseok sit on his side of the bed and nudge Changkyun softly but Changkyun shrugged Hoseok’s hand and curl up in a ball under the blanket. “Kitty…? What bothers you?” says Hoseok as he gently try to pull the blanket off of Changkyun. Changkyun tightens his hold with the blanket and they had a little tug of war with the blanket until Hoseok gave up and huffs.

Changkyun squeak as he was thrown off guard when he felt Hoseok’s body on top of him when Hoseok jumped on him because he refuse to let go of the blanket. “Hyung get off I can’t breathe” Changkyun said still under the blanket and Hoseok refused “I won’t until you tell me what’s wrong.” Changkyun freeze as he ponders on to tell Hoseok or not about this insecurities he’s feeling. Hoseok panics when he felt Changkyun stops moving under the blanket and thought that he might have crushed the cat-boy and he get off of Changkyun and quickly pull the blanket off Changkyun. Changkyun realized that Hoseok had pull the blanket but was too late to tightens his hold with it so he quickly hides his face behind his hands while his ears still flattened on his head.

When Hoseok deemed that he didn’t crushed the cat-boy, he went and try to pull Changkyun’s hands gently to make Changkyun look at him. “Kitty.. Please stop hiding from me. Look at me. Kitty.” Hoseok says as he coax Changkyun to look at him but Changkyun won’t budge. Hoseok then starts to caress Changkyun’s ears as he knows how much Changkyun loves it hoping that the cat-boy would finally tell him what is wrong. Changkyun hates it when his cat sides took over his body as he starts to purr into Hoseok’s caressing him and he tried his best to restrain but failed. Changkyun pout but keeps purring and he finally stops hiding behind his hand and look at Hoseok. Hoseok smiles and asked Changkyun what’s wrong without stopping his hand to caress Changkyun, “I-it’s just a stupid thoughts of mine hyung.. You did nothing wrong..” Changkyun says as he drop his gaze from Hoseok to the blanket on the bed. “If your thoughts involve me then it is partly my doing too. So tell me what’s bugging your mind? I won’t get mad I promise.” Hoseok says as he gently pick Changkyun up and settled the cat-boy on his lap. Changkyun didn’t bother to defy when Hoseok picked him up and when he was settled on Hoseok’s lap, Changkyun hides his face in the crook of Hoseok’s neck (his favourite place). “Nothing really..” CHangkyun says and Hoseok raise one of his eyebrow while looking down at Changkyun. Changkyun sighs “You look so happy with Jackson and I just thought that you will be happier with someone other than me a-and you didn’t even tell me what are we right now.” Hoseok then realized that he actually forgot to ask Changkyun to be his officially and he mentally slap his head in his mind.

I’m sorry kitty, I forgot to ask you last night” says Hoseok sheepishly. Changkyun tilt his head up to look at his hyung and Hoseok kiss him on the lips. After the kiss, Changkyun’s face is red than ever and Hoseok laughs fondly “Changkyun ah, will you be mine? Will you have me as your boyfriend?” Hoseok says and Changkyun blush harder before shyly nodding his head with a small smile. Hoseok beams at Changkyun’s answer and he hugs the cat-boy.

That night when both of them were watching some variety show on the tv, Hoseok suddenly asked Changkyun “Wait you said something about seeing me happy with Jackson. Were you jealous of him baby?” Changkyun freeze and blush before nodding his head. Hoseok then ruffles Changkyun’s hair saying “You don’t have to though. He is just like a brother to me. Moreover, Jackson already has Mark, a hybrid like you as his boyfriend.” Changkyun then puffed his cheeks as he was embarrassed because he was jealous of someone that was already taken and his tail thumps the couch a few times. Hoseok laughs at his kitty and pulled Changkyun onto his lap again before kissing his forehead saying “I am yours and you are mine” to calm the cat-boy down. Changkyun melt into the kiss and starts snuggling Hoseok and they continue to watch the show. 

~~~~

Fin~~ this story finally ended!! I hope you guys enjoy the story ^^

I'm sorry for the late update, my work had keeping me away from here T.T

Well I might do some angst story but with fluff or something like that. You guys can give me prompts too if you want me to write something about Wonkyun or Changkyun. <3

See you babies ^^