Love? Ch 5

Kitty Kyun

Updates~~ oh and please have mercy on the pillows/plushies when you guys squeezed them hard. xD

~~~~

I can feed myself hyung! I’m alright now.” Says Changkyun blushing while Hoseok keeps holding the spoon in front of Changkyun’s mouth. “But kitty, your temperature is still a little bit high than normal. Now ah~” says Hoseok and Changkyun blush harder pouting and his tail keeps thumping loudly as he is becoming upset and embarrassed. Hoseok just laughs and smile fondly at Changkyun and he proceed to try feed the cat-boy. “Yes, I know that but I can manage it now. I’m not feeling weak anymore. Let me eat by myself hyungggg” Changkyun whines and finally Hoseok gave up and let the cat-boy eat by himself in peace. It has been 3 days since Changkyun’s fever and Hoseok never left his kitty’s side. Hoseok really owes Hyunwoo big time as Hyunwoo let Hoseok have a few days off until Changkyun is better again. “Hyung?” Changkyun says as he stop eating and look at Hoseok. Hoseok hummed questioningly at the cat-bot and Changkyun drop his gaze for a few seconds and look at Hoseok again. “I’m sorry for keeping you away from your job. This is why I didn’t want to tell you I was sick in the first place. You are always taking care of me that I don’t know how to repay you.” Changkyun says slowly with his ears gradually flatten on his head. Hoseok smiled and reach for Changkyun’s head and caress the younger, “You don’t have to repay me. I did all of these because I really care about you and I would do it again no matter what”. The rest of the day are consists of Hoseok and Changkyun cuddling and watching movies until late.

I’m sorry I have to leave you alone for a while kitty, but your fever are still there so I can’t bring you to the café. I’ll be back as soon as I finish my work.” Hoseok says and Changkyun smiled “Don’t worry hyung, I’ll be fine on my own for a few hours. I’m feeling better and I promise you that I will call if my fever acts up again.” At this Hoseok smile as he kissed Changkyun’s cheek and this caused the cat-boy to blush and hide his face in his hand while Hoseok just laughs fondly. After Hoseok had left for work, Changkyun huff lightly and went to his bedroom to fetch his sketch book and went to the living room to start draw whatever came into his mind. At the café when Hoseok arrived, he was bombarded with questions from all of his friend about Changkyun’s health. Hoseok assured them that Changkyun are getting better and the others huffed in relieved as all of them have become quite attached to the cat-boy. Hoseok recalled when he was nursing Changkyun a few days ago on how Hyunwoo, Kihyun, Minhyuk, Hyungwon and Jooheon keep on calling him asking about the cat-boy well-being and half of them actually came to his house to visit the cat-boy and he just laughed at the memory. After the talk, all of them went to work and serve the customer who came in to the café.

A call came in from Hoseok’s phone and when Hoseok sees the caller he instantly panic and there was a lot of assumption running in his head before he actually answer the phone. “Hyu-“ “ARE YOU ALRIGHT? DID YOUR FEVER WORSEN AGAIN? SHOULD I GO HOME NOW?” Changkyun flinch from the phone and stares at it dumbfounded before laughing lightly. “Hyung, calm down. I’m fine. I called you because uhm.. Can you buy me fried chickens when you come back..? I’m suddenly craving for it after seeing some fried chicken’s advertisement on the tv.” Changkyun says while blushing but is determined to have his fried chicken and his tail swaying fast. Now it Hoseok’s turn to stares at his phone before he let out a sigh of relieve “You really gave me a mini heart attack kitty. Alright I’ll buy you your fried chickens after my shifts end. I’m sorry that I yelled. I panicked.” Hoseok says sheepishly. “Thank you hyung!! Then I won’t bother you again. I’m gonna hang up now okay. Love you”, Changkyun says without thinking and when he realised what he had said he blushed hard and was going to hang up the call before his hyung answered but Hoseok was fast enough to say that he loves his kitty back before Changkyun ended the call embarrassed. Hoseok stares at his phone smiling like an idiot before he put his phone back in his back pocket and went to work.

Throughout Hoseok’s remaining shift, he can’t stop smiling and it’s getting creepy so Kihyun flatly swat Hoseok’s head, “Yah hyung, why the hell are you smiling like an idiot after that last called you received? You’re starting to make the customers scared.” “Changkyun must have called him and ended saying that he loves Hoseok hyung before he hangs up.” Hyungwon says boredly while waiting for customers at the counter. At that Hoseok stares at Hyungwon wide eyes and ask him how did he know that and Hyungwon just shrugged saying “Only Changkyun can make you smile like that hyung, and seeing that you can’t stop smiling so I just guessed that Changkyun mindlessly told you that he loves you before he ended the call.” Hyunwoo just nodded his head at Hyungwon’s answer and went back to the kitchen to restock the bread out front. “Who loves who?! What did you guys talked about?! I wanna know tell me everythingggg” Minhyuk says and Jooheon who silently have been watching and hearing what the other have talked about told Minhyuk what he had missed. “OMG! Are we gonna see a new couple soon??!” says Minhyuk with excitement after hearing the story from Jooheon and Jooheon laughs agreeing to it. Hoseok just rolled his eyes but still not letting go of his smile and went to organize the chairs.  

~~~~

hey babies~ an update for you guys ^^

oh and imma tell you guys who is who according to the colour so you guys wont having trouble with it ^^

Wonho, I.M, Shownu, Minhyuk, Kihyun, JooheonHyungwon.

stay tuned~ ^^