Fever. Ch 4

Kitty Kyun

Surprised update! xD

~~~~

Kitty..? Kyunnie..? Changkyun ah?” Hoseok says while running his hand through Changkyun’s hair and Hoseok can feel how warm Changkyun is. The warm makes Hoseok frowns and he gently try to wake the cat-boy again. “What’s wrong? Is he alright?” Kihyun asked as he saw the frown on Hoseok’s face when he walked out of the café’s kitchen. “I think he’s having a fever. He’s burning up.” Hoseok replied and hearing this all the other boys rushed to Hoseok and Changkyun. “Is his fever high?” Hyungwon asked, “That’s why he looked pale today” Jooheon says and at that moment Changkyun wakes up and he slowly sit up. Changkyun tilt his head to one side as he is confused as why his hyungs are surrounding him but then Hoseok touch Changkyun’s forehead and Changkyun instinctively close his eyes as Hoseok’s cold hand felt very nice on his burning forehead. “You have a fever kitty, how are you feeling?”  Hoseok asked and Changkyun slowly shakes his head saying that he will be fine until Hoseok ends his shift. The hyungs of course disagree and Hyunwoo told Hoseok that he can go home for today and take care of Changkyun.

Hop on” Hoseok says as he crouch down and wait for Changkyun to hug him and they will go back home with Hoseok carrying Changkyun on his back. “What? No hyung it’s fine I can walk” says Changkyun blushing but Hoseok won’t budge and Changkyun finally agrees after a few minutes and he hop on Hoseok’s back. “Get well soon kyunie”, Minhyuk says as he pat Changkyun’s head before they walk out of the café. “Hyung… I can walk by myself..”. “You can convince me as much as you want but I’m still not gonna let you walk by yourself. With how warm you are against my skin, you should not be able to stand let alone walk.”Hoseok says as they carry on to Hoseok’s apartment. At this Changkyun gives up and just let Hoseok carry him home.

Changkyun wakes up in his bed and he tried to sit up but he fell back down and groans. ‘What happened..?’ thought Changkyun and at that moment Hoseok came in while holding a tray with a bowl of chicken soup, a glass of water and medicines. “Hey kitty. How are you feeling?” ask Hoseok as he put down the tray carefully besides the bed. “I’m fine” Changkyun says as he still don’t want Hoseok to be worried. Hoseok snort and says “Yes and I hate ramyeon”. Changkyun blushes and he start to look somewhere else avoiding Hoseok. Hoseok eyes soften and he caress Changkyun’s hair saying “Kitty, you don’t have to lie to me just to not make me worried. Let me take care of you. I’m not angry or anything. I just want to nurse you back to health. I want my kitty to be healthy”. Changkyun blushes harder and he finally makes an eye contact with Hoseok and Hoseok smile warmly. “I’m sorry hyung.. I just don’t want to be a burden.. You have so much to do and all..” Changkyun mumbled and Hoseok pat Changkyun’s head and kissed his burning forehead saying “You’re not a burden. You will never be a burden. For now you are the most important person in my life so keep that in mind. Okay?” At this Changkyun smile and nodded his head slowly.

You have to eat!” Hoseok says and Changkyun just stubbornly seal his lips shut. “You’re not going to get better if you don’t eat. Now eat your soup.” Hoseok says sternly and Changkyun ears go flat but he still didn’t budge and still not opening his mouth to eat. Currently Hoseok is trying to make Changkyun eat the chicken soup he prepared for the sick cat-boy but the latter doesn’t want to eat it. “I just want to sleep hyung..” says Changkyun pouting. “You can go to sleep AFTER you eat the soup.” Hoseok said and Changkyun keep shaking his head not wanting to eat. Hoseok sighs and he took the bowl and scoop some soup with the spoon “Just a few spoon? Please? 5 spoons and you can go to sleep”. Changkyun stares blankly at Hoseok and after a few seconds of silent Changkyun slowly open his mouth and let Hoseok feed him. After the 5th spoon, Changkyun shut his lips again and Hoseok let a small smile and caress Changkyun’s ears. “Eat the medicine and you can sleep after I take your temperature.” Hoseok says. Changkyun did what his hyung told him to do and finally he get to sleep.

Hoseok was watching the tv with no sounds (as he don’t want to disturb Changkyun’s sleep) but then he starts to hear a whimper coming from the bedroom. Worried, Hoseok turns off the tv and rush to the bedroom and he found Changkyun breathing heavily with eyes closed and whimpers came out of the sick boy’s mouth once in a while. Hoseok lay his hand on Changkyun’s forehead and he frowns further as it seems that the fever are still high. Hoseok then went to the bathroom and fetch a wet towel and gently wipes Changkyun’s face and neck. After he was done, Hoseok lay the wet towel on Changkyun’s forehead and he slip right in next to Changkyun. Instinctively, Changkyun shifts and starts to hug Hoseok in his sleep and lay his head on Hoseok’s chest. Hoseok smiles and let the sick boy hug him and he just put the wet towel on Changkyun’s forehead again as the towel was moved by Changkyun shifting to hug him. Hoseok ran his fingers on Changkyun’s head and slowly fall asleep.     

 

~~~~

wasn't planning on to update today but there you go~ ^^