Yes Love. Ch 6

Kitty Kyun

update!!

~~~~

Changkyun is panicking. Yes he panicked after he ends the call with Hoseok. ‘What the hell kyun! Now he knows that I love him! What will happen if he hates me after this?! Wait, he did said that he loves me back though. Ha~~~What am I gonna do~~ This is embarrassing..’ Changkyun thought while pacing the living room his tail swaying fast. Changkyun felt like burying himself in a hole and never to come out again. Changkyun went to the bedroom and jump onto the bed and thrash himself up on the bed. Changkyun whines loudly and he felt like crying. After several hours of whining and crying on the bed, Changkyun fell asleep.

Hoseok enters his apartment with Changkyun’s fried chicken but was met with a very silent home. Usually Changkyun would run to welcome him home smiling and all but its quiet right now. Hoseok then put the fried chicken on the kitchen table and wonder around the living room looking for Changkyun before heading to the bedroom to change. Hoseok found Changkyun soundly sleeping on the bed with tears stain on the cat-boy’s cheeks. Hoseok frowns and went to sit beside Changkyun and brush his hand onto Changkyun’s ears and hairs making the cat-boy stirs awake. “Kitty..? Are you okay? Why did you cry?” Hoseok asks worried and Changkyun just buried his head underneath his pillow and refused to let go of the pillow when Hoseok tried to take the pillow away. Hoseok is puzzled as to why is his kitty acting like this so he coax the cat-boy to at least look at him. After several minutes coaxing Changkyun, Changkyun finally let go of the pillow and look at Hoseok with his ears flat on his head. Hoseok then grab Changkyun’s face and the latter blushed right away but doesn’t pull away afraid that Hoseok will be mad at him. “Now tell me why were you crying and won’t look at my face?” Hoseok said and Changkyun stuttered “Y-you don’t hate me hyung..?” “Wha-? Why would I hate you when I just said that I love you back when we were on the phone earlier?” Hearing that Changkyun blushed harder “R-really..? B-because I do love you hyung.. S-so much and if you don’t love me back-“ before Changkyun can finish what he was going to say Hoseok leans in and kissed Changkyun’s lips. Changkyun ears and tail perks up when Hoseok kissed him and all he can do is close his eyes.

Hoseok and Changkyun are currently sitting on the couch in the living room with Changkyun eating his fried chicken happily and Hoseok watching the tv. After Changkyun is done eating and he wants to throw the chicken’s box in the thrash can at the kitchen but before he can go Hoseok suddenly stops him and Changkyun tilt his head and quietly questioning why Hoseok stops him. Hoseok then reach out and kissed Changkyun on the lips again without warning thus making the boxes in Changkyun’s hand slipped and land near Changkyun’s feet. Hoseok then pulled back and grin “Mm.. I can taste the chicken” making Changkyun blushed before he huffs and makes his tail slap Hoseok’s thigh “Don’t kiss me when I’m holding something! You’re lucky it’s just a box and not a glass or something that can break.” Changkyun then picks up the fallen boxes and heads to kitchen while blushing and stomping his feet while Hoseok just laughs at his kitty’s reaction.

Changkyun came back from the kitchen pouting as he sit next to Hoseok refusing to look at the older. Hoseok laughs silently and he reach for Changkyun but the latter shrugs off whenever Hoseok tries to touch him. After several minutes of trying but failing to touch Changkyun, Hoseok then grab the cat-boy and pull him onto his lap and hug Changkyun tightly so that Changkyun can’t move. Changkyun struggles but failing while blushing hard and suddenly he stops moving when he feels Hoseok’s lips at his neck. “I’m sorry kitty.. Forgive me? Hm?” Hoseok mumbled and Changkyun rolls his eyes before he lays back onto Hoseok and rub his head to Hoseok’s chin and neck “Fine. I forgive you but never do that again while I have something in my hands.” Hoseok then kissed Changkyun’s head and he promised that he will only kiss Changkyun when Changkyun is not holding anything in his hands making Changkyun blush and hides his face at the crook of Hoseok’s neck.

Changkyun are currently sitting and drawing near the café’s counter while Hoseok and the other hyungs are busy working. The other hyungs keep teasing Changkyun non-stop when Changkyun went to the cafe that day after the phone call yesterday making Changkyun a blushing mess for the whole day until Hoseok starts to pity his kitty and told his friends to stop teasing Changkyun. Now the teasing has finally ceased and Changkyun can finally relax and draw whatever that has his interest at the moment. While Changkyun is concentrating with his drawing, suddenly a blond buff guy went in the café and happily shouts Hoseok’s name with a big smile on his face and walk to where Hoseok at. Changkyun stops drawing and look up to see who called his hyung’s name and saw the blonde buff guy hugging Hoseok tightly. “Hoseok hyung! I missed you!” the blonde guy said and Hoseok just laughs and hugs him back. Suddenly the blonde guy kissed Hoseok’s cheek and the scene makes Changkyun’s face goes red. Yes Changkyun definitely is jealous and his tail swaying fast and thumps the chair for 2 or 3 times. Hyungwon who was standing near Changkyun laughs silently at Changkyun’s action but keep a straight face when Changkyun suddenly look at him and ask “Hyungwon hyung, who is that hugging my hyung?“Oh that guy? His name is Jackson.” Hyungwon said and he smirked before starts to walk as he saw a customer was calling him. “Jackson huh..” Changkyun mumbled with his hands crossed at his chest and tail swaying fast. 

~~~~

oooh Changkyun is jealous~~ xD 

I'm sorry to say that the story will come to an end. There will be only one more chapter and the story will end. T.T

But no worries babies~ I will definitely post another stories when I can~ You guys can message me if you want me to make a story with your prompt ^^ 

So don't hesitate to message me okay~~

One more chapter to go~~ ^^

Stay Tuned~