Alley. Ch 1

Kitty Kyun

Enjoy~ 

~~~~

Hyunwoo hyung, I’ve already mob the floor and arranged the chairs. I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” Hoseok said as he untied his apron and walk to the back room to fetch his bag in his locker. “Okay, thank you for closing the shop for me today Hoseok. See you tomorrow.” Hyunwoo says with a smile. Hoseok has been working in Hyunwoo’s café for about 2 years now and he really loves to work there and the salary are enough for him to have a decent life.

Hoseok walk out of the café and continue to walk down the street as his apartment are just a few blocks away. As he is walking towards an alley where he usually use so that he can reach his apartment faster, Hoseok heard a whimper. Hoseok frozed and listened. ‘What the hell is that? Was I hearing things?’Hoseok thought to himself and after a few seconds of silent he starts to walk again but then he hears a rustling coming from the nearby dumpster. Hoseok starts to run but then he hears a whimper and a lot like someone is sobbing near the dumpster.

This perks Hoseok’s curiosity and he slowly walk to the dumpster. Someone with a black hoodie on is sitting on the ground with both of his knees closed to his chest and it seems like the boy is crying and didn’t seem to realise that Hoseok is standing in front of him. “Hey..? Are you alright?” Hoseok said slowly and this make the boy jump and look up from where he was sitting. Hoseok now can see the boy’s face clearly and he saw that the boy had little cuts on one of his cheeks and the boy was indeed crying as Hoseok sees tears are running down the boy’s face. The mysterious boy seems to be afraid of Hoseok as he quickly scoot back until his back touch the alley’s wall. “P-please don’t hurt me..” the boys stammers and his breathing are getting laboured. Seeing as the boy might be having a panic attack Hoseok quickly says “Hey hey, It’s alright. I’m not gonna hurt you. I promised. Why are you here? This alley are not safe and I don’t want you to get mugged or something”. The boy keep on crying and shivering but he’s not saying anything and just stare wide eyes at Hoseok.

Hoseok felt bad seeing the boy frightened and he starts to think what trouble he will face if he helps the boy but he is a good guy and he can’t just leave the boy alone in the alley. “Hey.. do you have a home to go..?”Hoseok asks slowly and the boy just shakes his head slowly indicating that he indeed don’t have a home to go so Hoseok said “Want to come to my place for a night? I can tend your wound and you can sleep until the morning and then you can leave for somewhere else. I can’t let you stay here though. This alleys are dangerous at night”. The boys just silently staring at Hoseok and after a few minutes in silent, he finally nod slowly. Hoseok smile softly and lend his hand out hoping for the boy to take it. The boy look scared but after a while he took Hoseok’s hand and stand up. Hoseok then starts to walk while holding the boy’s hand.

After walking for about 15 minutes, they finally arrived at Hoseok’s apartment. Hoseok live on the second floor (he hates height so  yeah) and before he unlocked his apartment’s door he look at the boy with another soft smile and went into his apartment pulling the boy together. In the apartment, Hoseok quickly pull his feet out of his shoes and pull the boy with him into the living room. The boy just quietly let himself being pulled by Hoseok and took on his surroundings. Hoseok let go of the boy’s hand and he went to the bathroom to fetch a first-aid kit box. The boy didn’t know what to do and he’s still a bit scared of Hoseok so he just stand there in the living room. Hoseok went to the living room with the first-aid kit box in his hand and he saw that the boy fidgeting and smile. “You can sit on the couch it won’t bite” Hoseok said lightly teasing the boy. The boy blush and sit on the couch. “Alright, can you move your hoodie from your head so I can have a better look at your wound?” Hoseok asks and the question make the boy go wide eyes and the boy furiously shaking his head and starts to shiver again. Hoseok is confused. Why is the boy frightened by him asking the boy to move his hoodie so much? “Hey, I won’t hurt you I promised.” Hoseok says trying to calm the frightened boys down. “P-promise me you won’t kick me out for now..? I-I don’t want to be left a-alone outside..” The boy stammers quietly. Hoseok nod at his question and the boy finally let down his hood and the gestures make Hoseok eyes go wide.

Holy mother of ramyeon! He’s a hybrid! No wonder he was so frightened..’Hoseok thought to himself while staring at the boy. Hybrids are not an unknown thing at this century anymore but it is still rare. “What is your name? I can’t keep calling you ‘hey’.” Hoseok asks with a smile. The boy finally stop shaking as he sees that Hoseok won’t hurt him and answers quietly “C-Changkyun..”. “Alright Changkyunnie, don’t worry I won’t hurt you and I certainly won’t kick you out. Now let me clean those wounds of yours. How did you end up by the dumpster if you don’t mind me asking?” Hoseok says while trying to clean Changkyun’s wounds on his left cheek. “ I used to live with m-my mother outside of this town but y-yesterday some guys came to our house and they k-killed my mother and t-try to sell me in some kind of auction and I don’t want to so I ran a-away and ended up to where y-you found me..” Changkyun says with tears in his eyes. Hoseok brush of Changkyun’s tears and he quickly patch up Changkyun’s wound and hug him. “I’m sorry about your mother kitty, you can stay with me if you want but It’s fine if you don’t want to, I won’t force you”, says Hoseok softly while caress Changkyun’s black ears on top of his head making the latter purr in delight. “I w-want to stay with you if that’s okay..”, says Changkyun shyly and this make Hoseok’s smile bigger and he nod and continue to caress Changkyun softly. 

 

~~~~

Hello babies, I'm here with another WonKyun fanfic~

I know that Changkyun's nickname is a puppy (kkukkungi) but I can't help seeing him as a cat sometimes when I watched monsta x's videos so I decided to make changkyun a kitty-hybrid in this story. ^^ Enjoy the story~ the other members will show up in later chapters so don't worry ^^ 

I'm sorry to say that i will update the next chapters on tuesday as I will be going to a vacation with my family for three days and won't be able to post an update. But I will still write the chapters in my phone or something so don't worry i will definitely gonna update once I come back from the vacation.

 .ákira.