Chapter 63

POKEMON?!

'Pikapika~'you felt someone jumping on your stomach and your face. You open your eyes then you saw Luxray and Glameow in front of you. You also saw Pikachu jumping on your bed with Happiny. "Aigoo~ what are you guys doing here?"you said patting their head. Pikachu start to talk to you,"we have guests~"you sad tiltng your head and Pikachu nodded its head.

 

You slowly went out of bed and head downstairs. *I wonder who it is?*you thought and someone keep ringing the bell and knocking the door. "Coming~"you sad and open the door. It was Exo with Kwangmin. "~~~~ noona~"Kwangmin tackle you with a hug. You were shock to see them.

 

"Yah~! I don't know who you are but stay way from ~~~~-ah"Kris said pulling Kwangmin away from you. "Oh~ Exo oppas, what are you doing here?"you ask them. "Change your outfit first~"Kris said looking at you up and down. "There's nothing wrong with my outfit. Anyway~ you guys come in~"you said and open the door wide for them to go in. Exo(expect Kris) and Kwangmin come inside. "Come on, Yifan ge~ come in"you said.

This is what you're wearing:

"You should really change your outfit before your midget boyfriend gets mad at you wearing like that to other boys other than your boyfriend"Kris said and you flinch when you heard Kris said 'boyfriend'. "Anyways~ do you guys want something to drink?"you ask Exo and Kwangmin, heading to the kitchen. "I'll help you, noona"Kwangmin said following after you.  "Can I have bubble tea?"Sehun said. "No~ you just drink when we came here"Luhan said.

 

Suddenly Darkrai appear behind Luhan and Sehun turned pale. "Yah~ Sehun, are you okay?"Suho ask him and Sehun pointed at Luhan. Suho look at Luhan then he saw Darkrai. Everyone in Exo even Kris were like D.O's eyes looking at Luhan. "Yah~ what are you guys looking like that? You look like you saw a ghost or something"Luhan said.

 

"L-Lu-han h-hyung l-look b-behind y-you"Sehun said shattering. Luhan rise his eyebrow then look behind him and froze. Everyone of them start screaming. "W-What happen?"you said running with Kwangmin behind you. You saw Darkrai then sigh,"Darkrai~ is there something you want?"you ask Darkrai. Darkrai start to say something to you while Exo look at you weirdly.

 

"I'll bring your food and Kyurems'. Can you just tell kyurem to wait a bit?"you said and Darkrai nodded before he disappear. Exo look at you. "What was that?"D.O ask you. "Where did that come from?"Lay ask you. "Most importantly, how did it come here?"Baekhyun said. Exo then all keep asking you about Darkrai. "~~~~ noona, that was Drakrai, isn't it?"Kwangmin said and you nodded. "Dark-what?"Xiumin said.

 

"Calm down~ guys, I'll explain it to you guys. So~ follow me first"you said and head to the Pokemon room with Exo and Kwangmin following you. 

 

When you open the door, Exo were eyes were like D.O's and their jaw drop. "Wow~ I found Pikachu~"Kwangmin said and went to Pikachu. "How? When? Where? What?"Exo said in unison and you giggle at them. "Exo oppas~ I welcome you guys to the Pokemon world"you said bowing at them then smile cutely at them.

 

"Kwangmin-ah~ follow me~ I have something to give you"you yelled. "Wait for me noona~"Kwangmin said running towards you. "Okay~ Exo oppas, play with my pokemons and I'll be right back"you said and leave with Kwangmin.

 

"Hyung~ they're looking at us~"Chanyeol said. "You heard ~~~~-ah, play with them Tao~ Kai~ Sehun~"Chen said pushing them in front of the small pokemons. "Hi~"Sehun said waving at Teddiursa. Kai sit on the ground having a staring game with Totodile While Tao is also have a staring game with Psyduck. The other Exo where sprend looking around or even playing with the Pokemons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You on the other hand with Kwangmin went to a place where all new born pokemons are place. You found a pokemon that Kwangmin will like and went to him. "Here you go~ Kwangminie"you said handing it to him. "Its that a PICHU~!"Kwangmin said and start hugging it. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou ~~~ noona Saranghaeyo~"Kwangmin said and you smile at him. "I hope you will take good care of him"you said. "I will noona~"Kwangmin said nodding hs head.

 

"AHHHHHHH~!"you and Kwangmin heard Exo scream. you and Kwangmin look at each other then run towards to where Exo are.