Chapter 31

POKEMON?!

"Since I take off my glasses, you're also taking yours off"Ljoe said smirking and take off your glasses. "No~ Oppa!"you whine and try to take your glasses back. "No, I'm keeping this for awhile"Ljoe wink at you and put your glasses in his pocket. You blush and pout cutely when Ljoe wink at you*your just lucky you're handsome........Wait! OMG I'm I falling in love with Ljoe??*you thought.

Ljoe notice that you froze,"~~~~-ah, are you okay?"Ljoe hold your hand. "Y-yeah, I'm okay"you said and squeeze his hand. "good~"Ljoe smile sweetly at you and you guys went back to have fun and ride some rides.

"Aw~Ljoe is so sweet"Chunji said looking at you and Ljoe. "Hyung~"Ricky call Chunji but he ignore him. "Hyung~"Ricky call C.A.P this time but still was ignore. "Hyung~"Ricky call Niel this time and still was ignore. "Changjo~"Ricky call Changjo and Changjo look at Ricky,"What is it, hyung?"he said. *Finally someone answer me*Ricky thought,"look over there~ do you think that's Jungmin hyung?"Ricky ask Changjo and pointing somewhere near you&Ljoe.

Changjo look carefully,"you're right hyung~ but why is he following ~~~~ noona and Ljoe hyung?"Changjo look at Ricky. "Molla~ that's why I'm asking hyungs but they won't listen to me"Ricky pout angryly but cutely. "Cause they think you're asking them food hyung"Changjo said,"Hmpm~"Ricky look away.

"Hyungs~"Changjo call C.A.P,Chunji and Niel this time and they look at him. "Yes~Changjo"Chunji said*What~! They respond to him but not me. For now on, my favorite hyung is Ljoe hyung*Ricky thought and glare at his hyungs.

"Hyung~ do you think that's Jungmin hyung, over there?"Changjo pointing somewhere and they look where his pointed. "Yeah~that's Jungmin but...."C.A.P said,"why is he following ~~~~ and Ljoe?"Chunji continue. "I think that guy wants to ruin their date"Niel said and when Niel said that C.A.P,Chunji,Ricky&Changjo look at him.

"How can you be sure that Jungmin wants to ruin their date?"Chunji rise his eyebrow at him and C.A.P was also curious. "Because I over heard him talking about how to destroy ~~~~ noona and Ljoe hyung's date"Niel said. When Niel say that, their eyes were like this(0.0). "Why you didn't tell us sooner?"C.A.P yell at Niel and smacks his head.