Chapter 16

POKEMON?!

"I did that because you're hurting my oppa"you said glaring at Ljoe,"OPPA~!"Ljoe yelled. And when you were about to tell Absol to attack again;Sungyeol,Sungjong and Dongho hug Absol,"Absol,how are you? Did you miss me?"Sungyeol said to Absol,"Oppa that's---"you were cut by Sungyeol's dolphin scream,"OW~!why you bit me absol?"Absol was about to use Will-O-Wisp but you stop absol just in time.

"Yah! ~~~~-ah What did you do to my baby(Absol)?Did you pioson him?"Sungyeol said but got smack in the head by Sunggyu&Soohyun,"Ow~hyung"Sungyeol said rubbing the part where Sunggyu&Soohyun hit him,"Oppa~That's my Absol not yours"you said. "Yah~! I'm I invisible here people"Ljoe said rolling his eyes, Infinite and Ukiss glared at him.

"What you looking at?!"Ljoe yelled glaring at them and turn back to you,"~~~-ah why did you called him oppa?"Ljoe said pointing at Myungsoo,"beacuse his my cousin"you said to him,"but I thought his your cousin"Ljoe said pointing at Sunggyu this time,"Yah~!you better stop pointing your finger at me before I do something bad at you"Sunggyu said glaring at Ljoe.

"you wanna try me hamster"Ljoe said smirking,"you just not called me hamster,ert"Sunggyu said glaring at Ljoe. Before Sunggyu can go to Ljoe,someone shouted,"Yah~! Ljoe! you dare to left us and pulled ~~~-ah with you to a fight with Infinite&Ukiss"; You,Ljoe,Infinite,and Ukiss turn around and saw Teen Top with Boyfriend,"~~~~ noona! are you okay?"the maknaes run towards you and attack you with tight hugs,"ya...h...I....ca..n't..br..ea..th"you said,"miahne noona"Youngmin,Kwangmin,Minwoo,Ricky,and Changjo let go.