Chapter 61

POKEMON?!

Before I start the chapter, I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm sorry for not updating for awhile now.
 
And when you read this chapter, its Ljoe pov or Ljoe telling what/why this all happened.
====================================================



 

 

 

 


It was a month after our anniversiry and I saw Yuki at my house. I was wondering what the hell she doing at my house specially how did she know where I lived. "What the hell are you doing in my house?"I shouted as I came in. "Ljoe oppa~ why are you mean to me? I know that you miss me"Yuki said cutely at me. "Stop doing that~ My jagiya is cuter than you so stop it. Its so disgusting"I said looking at weirdly.
 


"You mean that b***h ~~~~"Yuki said. I slap her hard causing her to fall in the ground. "Don't say that cause your the b***h not her"I hissed at her. Yuki hold her cheek that Ljoe just slapped. "What's so great about ~~~-ah? I'm so much better than her. I'm cuter, prettier and beautiful than her"Yuki snapped.
 


"Tsk~ you cuter,prettier and beautiful than my ~~~~. Please~ My jagiya is sweet, nice, CUTE, PRETTY, BEAUTFUL and: most importantly, she's not a , , and b***h like you~"I said glaring and pointing at Yuki. Yuki gasps and glared at Ljoe before running out of the house crying.
 


*Che~ cry if you want. I don't care about you cause you said bad thing about my jagiya*I thought rolling his eyes then walk to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

About weeks that happened, it was saturday. I was about to go to ~~~~'s house but Yuki was in front of house blocking my way. "What the hell do you want from me?"I shouted at her. "What I want is you, Ljoe oppa"Yuki said walking towards me. "I have a girlfriend so beat it"I said then start to to ~~~'s house but  was stop by Yuki. "Oh come on, oppa~ leave that b***h alone is not even worth your time"Yuki said holding my wrist. I pull my wrist away then slap her on the cheek again by the back of my hand.
 


"I told you not to say bad things about my jagiya"I said. "Well~ how about I make you a deal?"Yuki said. "I'm not interested"I said walking away again. "What if I told something bad will happen to ~~~?"Yuki said and I stop walking.
 


"Don't you dare hurt her~"I said holding her collar and glaring at her. "Well~ now you're listening to me"Yuki said smirking. "I'll listen but if you dare to say bad thing to my jagiya or even hurt her, I'll personally kill you"I said galring at her.









To be continue.....................................