Chapter 32

POKEMON?!

"that hurts,  hyung"Niel rub the part where C.A.P hit him. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?!"Chunji smacks Neil's head again,"Hyung~ that hurts"Neil rub his head again. "Yeah~that's right you should have told us"when Ricky was about to smack Niel's head, Niel glare and gave don't-you-dare-hit-me look. Ricky put his hand down when Neil glare him.

"Ljoe oppa~ Baegopa(I'm hungry)"you said cutely,"Okay~ I found a small restaurant here. Kaja~"Ljoe hold your hand and both of you head to the restuarant.

"Hyung~can we talk about this later?"Neil said,"WAE?"Chunji&C.A.P said. "that's beacuse we're going to lose sight of ~~~~ noona and Ljoe hyung"Changjo sai
d. When Changjo said that; C.A.P, Chunji, Niel, and Ricky stop talking for awhile. "Okay~let's talk about this when we're walking and following Ljoe&~~~-ah"C.A.P said abd the others nodded agreeing to their leader.

When you and Ljoe went inside the restaurant, all females were looking at your way well not really you but Ljoe.
"Oh My God~ he's so handsome"
"Annyeong Oppa~"
"Oppa~ leave that girl alone and come with me"
You heard some of the girls talking while you and Ljoe were walkling to your seats. You just ignore the comments about you and how you and Ljoe shoudn't be together.
"That girl is just so-so and I think I'm better than her"
"I think that girl is a two-face b****"
"I think she's a "
When you heard those comments, you're about to cry but suddenly you felt a hand around your waist. You look up and saw Ljoe smiling at you,"don't listen to them~ I know you're not that kind of person and that you're the perfect girl for me"Ljoe said smiling sweety and you blush really hard when he said that.

Meanwhile, Teen Top who heard what Ljoe said,"I think I'm going to hurl"Ricky said. "I didn't know Ljoe can say those sweet things and even smile sweetly"C.A.P said. "Where's the cold blooded and cold hearted Ljoe?"Niel said,"yeah~I miss that kind of Ljoe hyung"Changjo said.

Jungmin who heard Ljoe*yeah right~ you don't even care about ~~~~-ah when she was still a nerd*Jungmin thought while rolling his eyes.

You and Ljoe order your food and the waitress keep looking at Ljoe and he didn't even notice the waitress looking at her cause Ljoe's attention was only you. When yours and Ljoe's food arrive, "If you need anything just call me?"the waitress said and wink at Ljoe. "Yeah~there's something I want"Ljoe said looking at the waitress,"Yeah~what is it?"she said purring like a cat. "Can you stop looking at me and get the hell out of my sight and don't disturb me and my girl"Ljoe said glaring at the waitress. When she heard that, she went back to her work and send a glare at your way.

"How dare that girl glare at ~~~~ noona?"Ricky&Changjo said and was about to go and charge at the waitress but Chunji&C.A.P&Niel hold them. "Calm down you two"Niel said,"but hyung~I can't let that b**** got away, when she's glaring at my NOONA"Ricky said,"I agree with Ricky hyung"Changjo said. "Why are you guys protective to ~~~~-ah? You two are not even going out with ~~~~-ah"Chunji said and Niel nodded agreeing with Chunji. "THAT"S BECAUSE I LOVE ~~~~ NOONA THE MOST THAN LJOE HYUNG!!!"Ricky and Changjo yelled together.






"Really???"