Chapter 33

POKEMON?!

When you and Ljoe just come out from the restaurant you guys heard someone yell 'THAT"S BECAUSE I LOVE ~~~~ NOONA THE MOST MORE THAN LJOE HYUNG' and you guys look and found Teen Top there. "Really???"you said it to them,"~~~~ NOONA"Changjo&Ricky run towards you and hug tackle you leaving frozen C.A.P,Chunji & Niel. When they hug tackle you, you guys ended sitting on the floor and Changjo&Ricky were happy to see you.

Jungmin who also saw Teen Top*What the heck are they doing here? I think I'm not gonna break them up for now. Just you wait Ljoe, I'll take ~~~~ away from you*Jungmin thought and walk away from there and went home to think about plans to break you and Ljoe. 

"Ahem~"Changjo and Ricky look up and found Ljoe glaring at them. Both of them gulp and run to hide behind you, scare to face their hyung. "Yah~Let go of my girlfriend"Ljoe help you stand up and dusted your clothes for you. "Are you okay?"Ljoe asked you,"I'm okay~Komowo oppa"you smile cutely at him. "Wait a minute~Is she really ~~~~-ah?"Chunji said,"you guys already saw her picture"Ljoe said rolling his eyes. "We did but we didn't know she was this beautiful and pretty up close"C.A.P said while walking towards you,"I agree with you, hyung"Niel said looking at you up an down and he also saw Jungmin just walk away from his hiding spot.

"Yah~stop staring at her. SHE'S MINE!"Ljoe said while hugging you on the side. "Hey~How about you break up with Ljoe and be mine instead?"Chunji push Ljoe away and he hug you instead of Ljoe and you just look at Chunji cutely. "Hyung~",  Ljoe whine cutely at Chunji,"Oh~come on, it was just a joke and can you stop doing that. I think I'm about hurl if you don't"Chunji look at Ljoe like his was puking.

"I will not do it if you stop touching what's mine"Ljoe said,"I will not but you should say those words to the maknaes too"Chunji said pointing at your way and you were laughing when Ricky said something and Ricky&Changjo were holding your hand.

"Yah~how many times to I have to tell you guys? STOP TOUCHING MY GIRLFRIEND"Ljoe said and smacks Changjo&Ricky's head. "Ow~hyung, that hurts"Ricky&Changjo said while rubbing thier head,"Ljoe oppa~you shouldn't to that"you said to Ljoe,"But~they're were holding your hand"Ljoe said. "Still~"you said and went towards to the maknaes,"How about we go buy something to eat? My treat"you said to them. 

"Chincha noona?"Ricky said and you nodded,"Yay~ noona's treat"Changjo said. "Okay~Kaja"you said and walk away,"Wait for us ~~~~ noona"Changjo&Ricky yelled and run after you but before they follow you, they stuck their touges at Ljoe'Merong~'

"I'm going to kill you"Ljoe said and was about to go after Ricky&Changjo but stop by C.A.P&Chunji. "Hyung~ let me go"Ljoe tried to escape from them but it was no use.

Meanwhile; you,Ricky and Changjo went to a booth that sells mini cupcakes & donuts. "~~~~ noona, do you really like Ljoe hyung?"Ricky ask you but before you can answer Changjo interrupt,"What kind of question is that, hyung? Of course~ Noona like Ljoe hyung. Did you see how ~~~~ noona blush when their together?"when you heard what Changjo said, you blush. "See~"Changjo pointed at your red cheeks,"Yah~Stop talking about that"you said while holding/hiding your red face with your hands. You then bought food&drinks for them and you only buy a drink for yourself.

You guys went back to Niel,C.A.P,Ljoe and Chunji while eating some snacks that you bought. "Where's mine?"Ljoe asked you guys but Changjo and Ricky just stuck their touges out'Merong' and  continue eating. Ljoe pouted and went towards you and hug you from behind: he put his head on your shoulder and you patted his head: he smile at you and you smile back at him. You gave your drink to him and he happily drink it.

You look at the sky and notice that the sun was going down. "Ljoe oppa~"you call me sweetly,"yes~jagiya"Ljoe replied hugging you tightly. Teen Top who heard that acted like their about to hurl and Ljoe who saw that, sent a glare at them.

"I think I better go home now"you said,"but~I wanna have more fun with you"Ljoe whine cutely at you. You giggle at him,"It's okay~Oppa, We'll still see each other tomorrow at school, you know"you said. "-tsk- fine~ but I'll walk you home"Ljoe said,"No need~ I call Myungsoo oppa to pick me up"you said.

When Ljoe heard Myungsoo was picking you up, he curse Myungsoo on his head. "O-okay~"Ljoe tried to clam down his jealousy/anger,"Okay~bye oppa"you said and before you go, you kiss Ljoe cheeks and you whisper something to Ricky: Ricky nodded and you hug the other Teen Top members.

When you kiss Ljoe cheeks, Ljoe's jealousy/anger went away and he smile watching you walk away from him. "Ooooh~Ljoe's in love~"Chunji&Niel sang,"Shut up~"Ljoe turn to them blushing. "~~~~ Ljoe stting in the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G~"Ricky and Changjo sang and laugh while running away from blushing Ljoe. "Yah~come back here"Ljoe chasing the two. C.A.P just shake his head at s.