Just stop!

S.I.N.C.E.R.I.T.Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon, 16 yrs old. Smiley boy who is an outcast but actually very kind. He lives with his hyung reallyyyyy busy hyung in a luxury apartment, Lee Jinhyuk who is a neuro surgeon. Jihoon is very smart and always got no. 1 in class. He has an ulyimate best friend. Park Seungjin who is also the younger of Park Seo Joon, his hyung bestfriend.

Lee Jinhyuk is always busy that he didnt spend mucb time with Jihoon. Because of the stress at work, he always drink late at night and came home drunk. He will always be angry and throws fit on Jihoon. But, Jihoon was naturally a strong boy, so the scolds doesnt effect him much.

That morning, "Hyung! Today I will be joining the school's hospital tour. I've also choosed to know more about neurology. You will be there for the explanation right?"

"Huh? Uh, just don't make me embarrased! Never reveals that I am your brother!" 

"Alright. Seungjin will be with me too. He said that he hasnt met with Seo Joon for about a month. I'll accompany him to Dr. Park office."

"So what?! Why are you telling me thses things?!"

Jihoon flinched. "It's.....its because I javent able to talk to hyung for a long time. You were always busy and hardly has a day off. So, I thought, it would be fun to have a dinner with you tonight after schools end" Jihoon said, scratching the baxk of his head.

"IN YOUR DREAM! AS IF I HAVE TIME TALKING WITH YOU!" 

"But, hyung, I havr a problem tht I dont know how to solve"

"STUPID! GO GET YOUR BOOKS NOW AND SHOW ME THE PROBLEM!"

"Its not about academics...its about.....me"

"Stupid! Go and solve your own problems! Why bother me?! I didnt even tell you my problem! Dont be weak!"

With that, Jinhyuk left for work leaving Jihoon in dissappointment. "But, its so heavy in here.....its dark and cold...." Jihoon said in a whisper.

________________________

At the hospital, Jinhyuk was explaining all about neurology while touring the department. And Jihoon being the good student as he always does always ask intelligent questions and adress him as Professor Lee.

Deep in Jinhyuk heart, he was amaze at how Jihoon performed well today on his curiosity and knowledge. It made him form a luttle proud smile. 

It was lunch time and the students went for lunch at the cafeteria except for Jihoon and Seungjin. They went to the toilet first before going into the Professors hallway to meet Dr. Park.

Jihoon looks at his phone. "Is Dr. Lee really is uour brother? Or you were just actually an adopted orphan that he was forced to take in? So thats explain why he was so stress when youre around. Leave him alone! Youre just a freeloader!" 

Jihoon just stare at the messages that he had been getting the past few weeks which really bothered him. He even made a DNA test secretly, and it really shows that they are biological brothers, but something made him not feeking right.

"Jihoon! Are you done?" Seungjin called out to him

"Oh, okay lets go"

While walking, "Jihoon, do you think hyung really hate me? What if he beats me again if I said tgat I got no. 2 again?"

"You've tried your best! I dont think he will get made, besides our difference is just 0.01 point. It dorsnt make any dofferent."

"But, I think, I wouldnt be able to handle thses anymore. Im tired of living alone and in fear. I was scared all the time. I miss my old hyung. I was scared everytime he got home, he beats me, but I want to be happy with him."

"Youre not alone! You have me!"

"But....arghhh!!!!!" Seungjin fell down and leaned agaisnt the wall. He was breathing heavily. "Seungjin! Seungjin! Wait here, Ill get help" 

Seungjin latched his wrist. "No. I think this is my last chance." He was breathing heavily, grasping for airs while holding hisbchest. Only Jihoon knows that Seungjin was suffering respuratory problems as he had injured his ribs and not treating it well. Because of the beatens, Seungjin wasnt recovering well and it kept getting thw worst- the symptoms as Jihoon saw it.

After taking some painkillers, they continued their way to Dr. Park office. Both of them saw Dr. Park and Prof. Lee had just finished a surgery as it looks at howbtheir dresses are.

"I dont think this is a good time Seungjin, they just finished a surgery."

Seungjin was breathing heavily, face growned in pain. ,"But, I dont think I have much time left. This is my last chance. Help me, if you are truly my friend."

Then, they kept walking and arrive at Dr. Park office. They knock it. "Come in" the voice was tired. They entered, and someone was peeking on Jihoon through a door.

As soon as they entered, they saw a tired Dr. Park, landing on his chair. Eyes closed. "What?, cant you see Ive just finished an 5 hours surgery? Give me a break! Just put the file on the table. Ill sign it later" 

Seo Joon doesnt notice their existence, until, "H-Hyung....." and Seo Joon was startled ata that so he sit straight up and look surprised at Seungjin, ndhisbface turned furious. 

"Hey moron! I've told u not to bother me eagain right?! Whats your rpoblem?! Cnt you see Im tired?!"

Seungjin just walk towards SeoJoon and hug him. "It hurts...Im in pain, save me...." ",Let go! What are doung?! Just die already cant you?!" Seo Joon kick Seungjin stomach and beat him again and again. 

Jihoon was startled, he was trying to stop Jihoon but was pushed hard. SeoJoon kept beating Seungjin up and Jihoon could just see Seungjin was defensless. "Stop it Dr. Park! Jihoon is dying! You'll kill him!" Jihoon throws his body again to protect Jihoon but was thrown away. "GET LOST YOU IDIOT! YOU AND THIS TRASH ARE JUST THE SAME! NO WONDER YOUR HYUNG HAS REMOVED YOU FROM THE FAMILY RRGISTER!" and Jihoon was so shocked at that he had just realized aaHis head hurts so much that he realized it was bleeding. Jihoon was frozed at that, trying hard to process it. "hyung removed me? Hyung hate me? Hyung abandoned me?"

"Why are you so weak huh? Cant you be more strong and smart Seungjin! Dont just rely on me! Hust get out of my life! Youre just ruining it!" Seo Joon was uncontrollably furious thatbhe didnt notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter