Is it fun?

S.I.N.C.E.R.I.T.Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you! Please come again!" "HEY STUPID KID! CANT YOU SEE THIS NOODLE HAS BECOME SOGGY! I DOTN EANT TO EAT IT! CHANGE IT!" "KID! BRING ME THE BOTTLES!" "HEY KID! CARRY THIS!!" "HEY! WHY R U SO SLOW?!" 

Works have never been so easy for Sihyeon. He has been working 24/7 during holidays and during school, he has been working non-stop after class. With a total average of three differents jobs ler day, Sihyeon had no time for himself and for study. At school, he would pay the most attention to what his taecher said.

Nit enough with being bullied, Sihyein was actually abondened by his own brother. Yeah. He has a brother only. He never knee anout his parents since he was orphans. Only his hyung knows about it but he doesnt sare to ask. When he was short of money, he would never bother his hyung by asking for money. He will do it by himself. And actually, hisnhyung never went home to check on Sihyeon to give him allowance . There was once when Sihyein doesnt feeks right, he cannot even get up from bed. Sihyeon was burning. He cant calk his hyung. Sihyeon fight his pain. Sihyeon get up and get ready eventhough his hand was shivering.

.

.

Si Woo was also busy. Going to club after work. Because of too mich stress from work, he will drink and drink and drink all night long. Actually, it was because he felt lonwly. He still cant accept the fact tht he need to live with his brother. He cant accept the fact tht his girlfriend, no. Ex-girlfriend betrayed him after knowing he had a brother to take care of. Afraid of being neglected, his gf dumped him. So, to distract his problem, Si Woo was working, working and working. But, he is a CEO shoulfnt work mich right? But Siwoo does all other meetings and propose his ideas and marketing ideas just like any other employees.

And just like any other day, today SiWoo woke up and get ready. He was walking down the hallway of his house but suddenly he slipped. Siwoo was about to fall down but wnd up pressing a door tumble and ended up opening a room. That door saved him. Realizing tht, SiWoo stand up straight and realized he opened a door to Sihyeon's old room. Siwoo felt his heartache. Goosebumps all over his body. He suddenly saw himself, slapping and abusing innocebt Sihyeon after being dumped by his gf. Siwoo took a step back, cant believe of what he had done. Suddenly, his word cross his mind. "GET LOST FROM THIS WORLD! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE USELESS TRASH!" Siwoo closed the door. "I thought this door was locked all this while! Why is it still open?!" Siwoo walk fast to his room and took a master key and a hammer. He locked Sihyeon's room and destroyed the hand tumble so tht the door will be locked forever. 

Siwoo doesnt have any appetite to eat, so he just went straight to his garage. He starts to drive and hear the morning news. "The weather today is going to be the coldest in 10 years history of Korea. It is advisable for everyone to make sure the heater in  their house function and dont forget to eat many fat and warm food and warm clothes. Minstry of Healtb has said tht emergency rooms are packed from time to time due to accidents happened in the cold weather. Moving to the next news, as of 2020, the Human Resources Centre had release a statistic of concerning teenagers deaths. It is very concerning tht the numbers of teenagers deaths ate increasing rapidly this year as serial murder occured since last year. This serial murder is attacking teenage boys instead of teenage girls. They were bwing kidnapped and broughts jnto hills and were stabbed multjple times when they alive. Their organs were also taken out and lost. The suicide rate between teenagers also increased and the highest caused are mostly depressed because of studies and neglection of family. The HD of Psychology Dept advised parents and guardians to always look out for their teenage child in order to distract them from being depre-" 

Siwoo turn off the radio. "Why are the news like this in the morning! Spoiling my mood!" Sieoo drank a bottle of mineral water and throw it outside.

Sihyeon was walking with hands in his pocket. Since he was short in money, he couldnt afford to buy a thicker clothes. All he has was a hoodie. A hoodie tht his parents gave him the last gift he received from his parents. Walking down the street and he saw trashes on the ground, he liked it up and put it into the trashbin. Suddenly, a water bottle hit him. "Argh!" The water bottle landed on his head and onto the ground. "People should know where to trash their trash" "GET LOST YOU USELESS TRASH" "Oh right, I am a trash. Haha. Thats why u landed on me right?" Sihyeon cough hard and get dizzy. "Be strong2, u cant passed out in public like this. Huaa...so cold and so hungry." There was a roadside stall selling oden, onmyeouk and hot fish shaped bread. Sihyeon just starred at the kids eating thise with parents. Sharing their food. "It must be so delicious"

"Thank you!" Siwoo saying thank you to the ahjumma and walk towards his car. He saw people all around him, happily sharing their food and with their loved ones. He was observing people and suddenly saw a boy from far away, wearing school uniform, rubbing his stomach looking cold. The boy checked his pocket and stare at it. Then the boy turned around and continue to walk. Sihyeon just felt pity for the boy. He went to the stall again n bought two fish shaped bread and a hot choco. He asked a man to give it to the boy. "Wjy didnt u give it urself? Haha. " "Sokay, just tell him that u gave him. Thanks ahjussi" 

Sihyeon just continue to walk and felr veey dizzy. He doesnr know if he can reach school in time. Sihyeon sat aside first. He was tooduzzy to walk. *because he was hungry and havent eat since yesterday* Then, a man came by, "hey young man. Here take this." Sihyeon eyes were big. "Its sokay ahjussi" "here just take it. Youre lucky to have someone help you" "yes?" "A kind hearted man boight thsi for you. Eat it. You seem so cold and ur face is already pale. You mist be hungry right? Dress warmer okay?" The ahjussi pat him and went away. "Ahjussi! Thank you!" "Hehe, dont thank me, thank the person who bought this for you!" Sihyeon ate it and was almosy cried. He cant believe there was still good and kindhearted people in the world.

Siwoo was happy to help the student. His attention on Sihyeon has been distracted. He continue to drive. And he does his work smoothly all day long.

*At school, Sihyeon was called to the teachers room. "When are u going to fiill in the guardian form? Dont you ahve any family?" "Yes.....I dont have a family." "What about ur number phone." "I...dont have a phone. But, I was going to buy it after school. Ive just got my salary." "Huh! U got money to buy phone but u hot no money to pay for the school fees and lunch. U better pay tbe school fees first if u dont want to be dropped out. "If tht the case, then, Ill pay for the school fees first." "You know Sihyeon, you should be in the orphanage! Not here! Dont be a useless trash if u cant be productive. Now get out!" Sihyeon was very depressed. He treid to focus hard and suddenly his nose bleed. He ran to the toilet. He vomit. He was dizzy. "Whats wrong with me?" 

Sihyeon went to the infirmary to see a teacher doctor. "How long have you been having right side headache?" "Im not so sure. It has been like 2 years? But, the pain is worsening from time to time." "Do you experience bleeding nose or vomitting" "yes. Lately. And lately, I have been forgetting many things, including major parts of my life. Like in the morning, I forgot where was teh direction of teh school, sometimes, I forgot my name. Im not getting an amnesia right seongsawngnim. Im too young. Tehre so much tht I want to explore. Hehe" The doctor silent. He stare at Sihyeon with a concern face. "Waeyo Seobgsaengnim? Am I going to die?" "Why would u say that?" "Nothing. I think tht by dying, all the pain will go away right?" The doctor was taken aback. It was heart breaking to hear it from a cheerful boy. "Say, Park Sihyeon-shi?" "Do you want to go to the hospital with me? You need a further check-up" "Sokay saem! Going to the hospital will increase my burden. Itll just wasting money and energy on someone useless. Btw, if the news of my death spread, it will be a good news for someone.Thank you saem." "Sihyeon!" "De?" "Do u have a hyung?" Sihyeon was suprised. He stutters. "H-hyung? Ouh. Hyung..dont have. I dont have any family. Remember? I am an orphan" He said it with a smile. "Take this. Eat it when youre having the headache. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter