Chapter 3 - I'm Tired Already....Can I end it?

S.I.N.C.E.R.I.T.Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 *Seoul Hill Residence*

           A 16 year-old highschool boy came in a house. "I'm home." He take off his shoes and place it in the shelves. Putting down his bag , and start organizing the shoe reck. He enter. Taking off his blazer , folding up his white long sleeves . Entering the kitchen and start cooking. He was done cooking , then , he went to the laundry room to wash all the laundry. After that , he vacuums the house.While vacuming , his nose suddenly starts to bleed. "What ? Why so suddenly.?!" He plugged a tissue to stop the blood from coming out. Then , he heard someone coming.

          A tall well-builed handsome man came in. "Hyung , you're home. Come , let's eat. I've cook kmichi stew for you.""Hey! Lee Seungjin! How many times have I told you?! I don't eat food made by dirty hands.! Are you deaf?!" "I'm osrry hyung! But I've cook this focusing on the hygiene. Really" . Jaejin took a bowl of the hot kimchi stew and throw it on Seungjin! "Don;t waste any ingredient when you already know that I'll never eat it!" Seungjin was in pain. The stew was all over the place. Seo Joon just walk off without looking at Seungjin face. "Hyung..I have a favor to ask you." Seo Joon continue walk. He doesn't like to talk with Seungjin. He doesn't know why. "You know that I hate everything about you right? Why won't you stop bothering me?" Seo Joon went upstairs.  Seungjin let out some tears. "In this month..on your birthday." Seungjin said quietly. He cleans up and made a coffee for his hyung . He went upstairs and knock on the door. "Hyung..I know you will stay up all night doing your work. I've made you a coffee. I placed it in front of your room. You have to sleep well hyung for your health. Take care. Good Night." Seungjin went into his room. Treating the wounds. He felt very sad. He was stress. Yet , theres no one was beside him. 

          Neither in school nor at home. He never feel the feeling of people kindness. Wherever he goes , he receives harsh treatment. It made his wish was to have someone acting kindly towards him. Seungjin relied on his hyung. He live for his hyung since he never had a big dream. He never thought about his future because he said that he doesn't have a future since he will die young. Seungjin monologue to himself. "Hyung. Can I just cry on you once? Just once can you?" He went into the toilet and vomit. He was to stress and lonely till his health was threaten. Seungjin vomit all over. Sometimes , if it was a very bad day , He can't even swallow a food nor have any appetite. What worst , it made him vomit blood. "Hyung ..I'm in pain..Help me" 

          Seungjin lie down on his bed. Writing on his secret diary. He wrote everything that he want to tell his hyung. "Hyung...It hurts. I'm really hurting. Help me. I know you would say that I'm stupid for not going to the hospital , but what can I do? You banned me from that hospital while the other hospital told me to go to yours since you were the only one could cure me. Save me hyung. Please." Seungjin fell asleep.

          **************************************

           The next day , he woke up early to make breakfast for Seo Joon. Seungjin notice that the coffee was still there.  After finishing up , he left a note. "Have a nice day today. It would be great if you went on a date today. It's time for you to find a partner in life. Fighting!" Seo Joon went downstairs right after Seungjin went out to school. He saw the note. "Couldn't he take care of his own life? Why bother others?!" Seo Joon take a glimpse on the food Seungjin had prepared. He closed the food. Trying hard not to eat it. But his stomach growl. He can't stand it . It was something that Seo Joon always eat in the morning. He take it. Then , he drive to the hospital. On his way , he saw , Seungjin cycling his bicycle as fast as he can to the school. Seo Joon notice the change on Seungjin appearance. He was skinnier than before. It was a cold morning , but Seungjin doesn't even wearing a coat. Seo Joon doesn't want to care but his eyes can't follow his heart. Seo Joon stop at the traffic light and stare at Seungjin until he dissapeared. He then arrive and went straight to his office.

          ***************************************************

        *At Seungri High* 

         Seungjin was alone at the rooftop. Enjoying his free time. Looking at the sky. He starts singing GOT7- You are- to relive his stress. "Its a beautiful SKY~!!!" But , then a group of kingkas appeared. "Hey ! Loner. What were you doing?! " Seungjin doesn't want any trouble today so he just ignore them adn quickly went straight to the stairs. The kingkas was annoyed. "Hey! Be nice when everyone is being nice to you can you?" Seungjin smirk. "Is this what the called nice?" They were pissed off. Youngjae punched him hard in the stomach. Seungjin vomit blood and fell. "Guys! Lets throw this trash into the pool.! Drag him!" At the pool Swungjin was humiliated. He was forced to stay in the water for a long time. 

         That night , Seungjin was alone again. He doesn't want to go home since he know that his hyung will be home right now. He was afraid of being scold for coming back late. So he made a decision to just sleep outside since tomorrow will be weekend. Seungjin walk limping . He thought of going to one place where he could cry his heart out. Thought that his body was burning up , plus he doesn't have any coats or hot packs , it made him hard to move. He doesn't care. He walk and walk with a lonely soul. 

         At home , Seo Joon was alone in the living room , workingon his laptop. He felt very cold so he turn the heater on. He look at the clock , it was 11.00 p.m. yet Seungjin still hasn't been home. He was hungry but Seo joon doens't know how to cook since he always eat out and never cook beofre. It has been always Seungjin who were cooking for him but he never appreciate it. Seo joon continue his work until late at night.He then , fell asleep on the sofa. Then ,he woke up again . It was 3.00 a.m. Seo Joon check Seungjin shoes. He doesn't know which shoes did he wear today since he never care about him. He looks for him in the room and all over the house. He was nowhere to be found in the house. "Where would a loner like him went?" Seo joon waited again. 

          At the hills , Seungjin arrive at his parents gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter