Help Me

S.I.N.C.E.R.I.T.Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Gangnam Animal Hospital

"Oh? Here you are...have you eaten?" The dog barked , telling he hasnt eat yet. "Poor you for getting a busy owner" Sigoon said rederring to his hyung who is working at the counter of the vet. Being an only vet in the area and working alone , always makes him hisy all day long. 

      "Are you done kocking me?" Dr. Kim Su Hyeon voice out his ...."Oh? Hyung , you were tgere actually? I though you've went somewhere else." "Yes , I am about to go somewhere else." "To where?" "To your school kid! You gonna be late! Wuick take that breakfast and hop on the car" "Why are you so nice today? I have been walking or taking the bus or the subway for almost 5 years and just now you said you want to give a ride to me???? Hyung , are you not feeling well today?" Su Hyeon sigh . *This kid is really a talkative one* 

         Along the ride , 

"What time do you finish school?" "Around 10 pm if I dont have any extra class at school byt today I have to go the academy after school , so around 11? 12?" Su Hyeon just nodding. "Why do you ask?" Su Hyeon shook his head. *This man is surely a shuttle talker* 

          At school , as SiHoon walk into the class , it was already a havoc. Byungho was in a big fight with Heunwoo???!! Sihoon blinking gis eyes , is it true what I saw just now? "Don't involve in any fight" He remebered Su Hyeon's words. Sihoon ran to the teachers room. He bumped into Mr. Byun. "Byun-seongsaengnim , theres a fight in our class. Come quick!"

           In the Principal room

       "I'm sorry to call both of you as I know both of are such a very busy person , but , this time I can't let this slide. Byungho has crossed the line. Prosecutor Lee was furious. "What happened actually" He doesn't want to let his guard down. "As you can see on Heunwoo's neck , Byungho was attacking Heunwoo in the first place. They fought as Heunwoo said it was self defense , but then , Byungho took a pen knife and was about to stab Heunwoo's neck but was able to be stopped by their homeroom teacher. 

             Heunwoo's lawyer nod. "I think you teach him properly , I'll let it slide first cos , I just knew that yoi guys are orphan , so , it can happen. But next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter