Chapter 2 - Who am I?

S.I.N.C.E.R.I.T.Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Myungwon Medical Centre

            It was midnight and The Head Chief of Cardiology Department , Cardiac Surgeon , Prof. Dr. Lee Jaejin had just end his surgery with a pacemaker patient. He sit on his chair sighing heavily. He was exhausted. "I'm so tired". He stare at a photo on his table. It was the photo of Lee Seungjin. His brother. "Have this boy eaten yet?" He called Seungjin phone. 

            "Hey, what are you doing right now?" He ask. " I'm about to go to sleep" Seungjin said. "Have you eaten your dinner yet?" . "Emm...well....yes.." Seungjin isn't a perfect liar. He can't lie "I know you're lying . At least have a slice of bread or milk before going to bed okay? " "I'm sorry hyung" .. Jaejin worried. "That's okay but starting tomorrow, you should go to my office before going home. You must eat with me understand?" "Yes hyung" 

             Jaejin walk out to the parking lot and bump into his friend , Park SeoJoon. "Hey , going home?" Seo Joon ask. "Yeah. I'm afraid that little boy won't be having proper preparation for exam tomorrow" Seo Joon eyes were big. "What kind of exam?" "Didn't Seunghyub told you. They were given mock test every month. Seungjin got 1st place for 3 months straight but he didn't do well enough. He felt dizzy so I will be checking on him for tomorrow. See ya!" 

             Seo Joon clenched his fist ✊ and called Seunghyub. "You better do well for tomorrow or else you won't be given any freedom at all understand?!"

            Jaejin arrive home. He went straight to Seungjin room. "Sleep tight baby" Seungjin was deep asleep . Jaejin clean up his brother's table. Iron his school uniform.

             The next day , Seungjin awake and realized everything was ready. He quickly gets ready. When he was trying to wear his tie , Jaejin came in. "Breakfast ready" Jaejin saw Seungjin struggling with the tie. "Hey ! Come here!" Jaejin doesn't it for him . "How can you call yourself a man when you can't tie your own tie?" Jaejin touch up by folding his collar and taking his Blazer. "I'm off work today so let's eat and I'll send you to school" Both of them smiled. 

 *****************************************************

            Though Jaejin always see Seungjin as a happy boy , he never knew what happens at school. He doesn't know that Seungjin was n outcast in school. One day , he got. a call from Seungjin school. It was the discipline teacher. Seungjin is involved in a serious fight. Actually he was framed. Jaejin was embarrassed. He went to Seungjin school.

           He enter the principal room and saw Seungjin with a messy face and scars everywhere. He was mad and embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter