Last dance

S.I.N.C.E.R.I.T.Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        "I think that this is enough" ..Seunghyub closed the food on the table . "Okay where is the cake now?"  He placed the beautiful decorated cake that he made himself beside the food . He stuck a candle on top of the cake. Then , he touched up the decorations. "Well , this is enough to celebrate his birthday for the last time right?" Then, he called his brother, Prosecutor Ahn SeoJoon . 

        "Hyung...can you come home tonight? I've prepared something for you" Sunghyub said in an excitement. "THE FU*K ?! I HAVE MANY CASES TO SOLVE THAN ATTENDING YOUR STUPID INVITATION!  "But , hyung , let's just have a dinner together for the first and last time hyung. Just this time. Ouh? I promise that I'll never bother you anymore. I promise that if you come home , it'll make you easier to solve the case your investigate right now. Please hyung , just for the LAST time". "ARE YOU DEAF?! I SAID I AM BUSY! I DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR STUPID INVITATIONS OR HAVING A DINNER WITH YOU! THOSE FOOD ARE DIRTY YOU KNOW. YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS VERY DISGUSTING TO SEE YOUR FACE EVERYDAY?! CANT YOU JUST GIVE ME A SPACE?! JUST GET LOST FROM MY LIFE ALREADY!" Seunghyub was choked as he had a lump while trying to hold his tears. He had to be strong. His brother hated the most when he was crying , As he was about to say something , his doorbell rang . Seunghyub immediately hang up on his phone. It was his first time to hang up on his hyung. He quickly get into his brother bedroom and hid an envelope behind their family portrait. 

         The bells rang rapidly. He felt regret for begging him to come. What if his brother really cam then. He can't let that happen. He sent a message. "DONT COME!" Just in time Men in Black came into the house. Seunghyub switch on every hidden camera in the house and a voice recorder on his watch

         "Hello Prosecutor Ahn's baby brother. You're so cute. It's a pity that he didn't even care about you.". Seunghyub took a step back. "You said you give me time until tomorrow morning." M.I.B laughs evily. "This is why I like neglected and abondened kids like you. They are so kind-hearted , pure yet innocent. It's a pity that they can't live a happy life and die in such a pathetic way" 

        "You know what, you to think killing me like this will help you getaway ? Just dream on ahjussi. You'll never win over my brother , he was the best Prosecutor ever exist! Just keep dreaming on that you win this game , but in reality , he already won this game. Umm..I know that you have a plenty of time bfore tomorrow morning. So , let's have a chat Kay?" Seunghyub offer him to sit down ." So , actually I'm curious , why would you choose to kill these innocent people so cruely. Like they don't deserve those . Like is there anything that you want as a revenge? " M.I.B laugh. "You made me so eager to kill you and make your brother suffer." Seunghyub confused. "Why would you want him to suffer and why would he be suffering? I'm not on the list of his cherished person. You know it well too that he called me TRASH." Seunghyub tried hard to hide his fear. "Aigoo....you are too innocent to be alive. An angel kid like you should live in a better place not in this cruel society you know?" M.I.B shot him with condeina and his body became paralyzed. Seunghyub struggle to say. "You are really crazy aren't you" M.I.B then carry him to Seojoons bedroom. "Your brother should see this. Calm down. It's gonna be interesting " Seunghyub cried in fear. "Stop it , it hurts... really..it hurts...it hurts....stop it please...." "I SAID STAY CALM OR I BLOW HIS GF HOUSE!" Seunghyub shake his head begging not to do it "NO , JUST KILL ME INSTANTLY" .....M.I.B laughs again. "No way kid. You have to suffer a bigger pain in your last moment. You shouldn't die that easily. You are too kind to everyone. Let me finish this. Seunghyub suffer a big pain. It bleed. He can't even walk. His body became paralyzed. "I can't move..." "STUPID! I SHOT YOU WITH A CODEINA REMEMBER?!" ..M.I.B stop.."HEY...I SAW YOU AT THR NEUROSURGEON DEPARTMENT LAST WEEK? Why were you there. Were you sick? Have the doctor diagnosed you?!" M.I.B ran to Seunghyub room. "Hey! I found your medical records and wow! 3rd stage of brain cancer! Looks like you will actually die soon but I cut off your time huh? I bet Prosecutor Ahn's didn't even know about this as he is too busy capturing me." Seunghyub shocked. He forgot to disposed that. "Throw that away. Hyung should never know about it!" "No kid I will show him what happened to you." M.I.B paste the medical records on the TV. "Now , I have to give him a message and you will be my paper and your blood will be my ink" "NO! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! ARGH!!!!! SPARE ME PLEASE. IT HURTS! IT HURTS..ARGH!!!!!" M.I.B laughs. "Cry more! Louder so that your hyung could hear you. Let him hear these miserable cries of yours" 

          Seunghyub body filled with message written with knife on his body. He breath heavily , enduring the pain. He lost so many blood. "Hey , let me take your kidney out" Seunghyub screamed once again. Then he passed out. Then , M.I.B pours water on him. "Don't sleep yet. Say your last words to your brother. *In German* "Hyung , I'm sorry you have to see this , but I wanted to say , Happy Birthday hyung. Make sure you capture him. This is all I could do to help you get evidence and save yours and your gf life. Make sure to be safe. Though that , I couldn't have the chance to eat with you for the last time , but what you rejected is had made you save your life. Hyung...you know it well right that I love you" Seunghyub cried. M.I.B laughs again ."You don't want me to hear it. Great! I have to cut your hand then , and give it to your brother as the first birthday present and then, he will found you at a cold place. You hate the cold right? Then , I'll make die in that .

           The next morning

           Prosecutor Ahn just woke up from his bed with his gf in a hotel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter