A letter to my readers.

[Discontinued] Unexpected Places
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear readers,

I regret to inform you that I will discontinue Unexpected Places.

As the author, it's my responsibilty to point out my own mistakes, and to admit that what I'm doing is wrong. This is the second fanfiction that I have left to discontinue and both of them revolve around the same topic of mental illnesses. I have connected the dots and I think this is my way of trying to release some of the darkness in me. I no longer feel comfortable writing about this, and I hope you guys understand. I don't know why I didn't realise it sooner. I'm sorry if you were looking forward to what happens next. I am very sorry.

I feel like I'm incompetent when it comes to writing about serious topics, and what I have written so far is very romanticized. It has never been my intention, but I guess it just didn't work out the way I pictured this story to be. In addition, I do not want to unintentionally hurt anyone with my lack of knowledge and experience.

I feel awful for leaving it like this, but I would feel even worse if I continued. Mental illnesses is not a joke. I've never treated it as a joke, but I do not think it is appropriate for me to write fanfiction revolving it. This was a mistake.

As I've mentioned before, this fic is inspired by my own life, and although I'm a better version of myself compared to the me years ago, I cannot bring myself to finish this.

You, as a reader, can easily come up with an ending, be it a good or a

Please log in to read the full chapter