The Shy Girl (Baekhyun)

EXO ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION (≧∇≦)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning student! Today, all of you gonna have a new classmate. Class, this is Soong Yoon Je. Yoon, please introduce yourself to them." Miss Am asks Yoon Je. Yoon Je go in front the class. She didn't have the courage to talk to them. She just stands there like a tree and just let herself quiet. "Yoon Je?" Miss Am called her name since she just standing there.

   "Oh...sorry Miss Am. Emm...Hi everyone. My name is Soong Yoon Je. I live in Seoul with my parents and my little sister, Soong Geunbi. Well, I think that's all." Yoon Je ends her speech as she lower her head down in shyness.

   "Thank you, Yoon Je. You may sit right now." Miss Am pointed her to the sit. Yoon Je walks to her sit while bitting her lower lips. "Okay. Take out your textbook and turn to chapter 13." Miss Am gives an order to the students.

   The school end. There are many students waiting their parents at the bus stop. Same goes to Yoon Je. Some of them read books. Some of them were busy gossiping. A few minutes later, Mrs Soong arrives at the school. Yoon Je walked towards the car and get inside. 

   "How's your day?" Mrs Soong asked Yoon Je when she get inside the car. "Well...fine. I guess." Yoon Je answered with her face stick to the window as she remembered how lonely it was at school. "Okay then." Mrs Soong said awkwardly.

   After a while, they arrived. Yoon Je go in her bedroom and clean herself up. She lay down on her pink bed as she remembered her old school. It was different. Time pass by, she fell asleep.

   "Why you didn't eat?" Mintra asked Baekhyun. "Emm...well, I was thinking about my dad." Baekhyun aasnwered it and eat the food. "My goodness. Why you keep thinking about him? He and your mother already divorced." Mintra keep eating her food. Baekhyun let himself quite. He just look at the food that already prepared on the table.

   "Okay. Bye!" Mintra hold Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun just nodded. "Are you okay? Khyun?" Mintra started to worry about Baekhyun. "Yes..." Baekhyun said awkwardly. Mintra get out from the car and enter her house.

   Yoon Je woke up and look at the clock. "My goodness...I had been asleep. I should help mom." Yoon Je go the kitchen to help her mother. "Mom..." Yoon Je called her mom when she enters the kitchen. "Yes?" Mrs Soong was busy preparing the food for their lunch.

   "May I help you?" Yoon Je asked her mom. "Never mind, sweetheart. I can do this. I think.you should study." Mrs Soong refused and.suggested to Yoon Je that she should go to study. She go to her bedroom.

   "Hello. Can we meet at the usual place?" Baekhyun is on his phone. "It must be our dinner. Right?" Mintra tried to guess. "Well...yes. So, I will pick you at 7. Okay?" Baekhyun invited Mintra to have a dinner with him. "Okay...see you." Mintra off her phone. "Hmm...I should pick a nice dress." Mintra said.and smiled.

   It was the second day Yoon Je in her new school. She really feel shy with all the students. She wants to go the library. "How am I going to go the library? I am too shy to ask them." Yoon Je said to herself. 

   As Yoon Je was walking, she suddenly bumped to Baekhyun. "Hey! Watch your step!" Baekhyun show his anger. "Uhh...I'm so sorry. Sorry." Yoon Je apologized to Baekhyun. "I think I should slap you so that you'll learn a lesson. Is that right?" Baekhyun tried to make Yoon Je felt afraid with him. "Hey Khyun...she is the new student." Chanyeol tell Baekhyun. "Oh, really?" Baekhyun show that he wanted to slap Yoon Je.

   As Baekhyun show it,.one of the student go towards Baekhyun. "Hey! Can you just stop that?" Sandara Park tried to stop Baekhyun and his friends. "Come on!" Baekhyun got angry and run away from Yoon Je and Sandara Park.

   "Sorry...they have been always like that. The one who wants to slap you is Baekhyun. He has a girlfriend named Mintra." Sandara Park tell Yoon Je about Baekhyun. Yoon Je just nodded. Sandara Park stands there silently. "Oh, I almost forget! I'm Sandara Park. I am the school prefect in this school" Sandara Park introduce herself. Yoon Je just nodded and bitting her lower lips. "And you?" Sandara Park asked Yoon Je. 

   "Ohh...I'm Soong Yoon Je." Yoon Je answered awkwardly. "Where are you going?" Sandara Park asked Yoon Je when she see Yoon Je is looking around. "I'm going to the library. But I don't know where it is." Yoon Je really hopes that Sandara Park will tell her where is the library.

   Sandara Park guide her to the library. "What are you doing here?" She asked Yoon Je when they arrived at the library. "Read books. That's my hobby..." Yoon Je answered it. Sandara Park nodded means she understood what Yoon Je said.

   "By the way, thank you." Yoon Je smiled to Sandara Park. She entered the library whereas Sandara Park back to her duty as school prefect. "What kind of books I'm gonna read?" Yoon Je said to herself while looking all the books.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter