Love Story

EXO ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION (≧∇≦)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "I said I want this red high heels!" Sooyoung tried to take the red high heels. "Well, I want to buy this red high heels too!" Baekhyun also tried to take the high heels. They are arguing at the High Heels's Shop because both of them want to have the red high heels. It's been  20 minutes they arguing.

   "Please...I really want this. It's been a long time I want this and this is my chance to buy. Please..." Sooyoung tried to beg and make a cute face to Baekhyun. "Sorry. No chance. Miss..." Baekhyun called the staff.

   "I want to buy this red high heels. Please put them in the bag. I'm gonna pay it." Baekhyun smiles to Sooyoung that looks like teasing. "What?!" Sooyoung felt very mad because of Baekhyun. The staff gives the bag that was fulfilled with red high heels to Baekhyun. He gives his credit card and leave the shop.

   Sooyoung leave the shop quickly. "I'm not gonna see your face again!" She shouts to Baekhyun. "Oh...yes. Me too!" Baekhyun also said that. Sooyoung go the the parking lot. She go inside her car. Her face is red as blood. "Urghh! I don't like that man! I really want that red high heels." She said angrily in her car. She drives her car to home.

   Aftee 10 minutes, she arrived. She entered the house. "Are you alright?" Mrs.Soong asked her daughter when she   her daughter is not happy. "I didn't get the red high heels that want because of that man! I was the first who wants to buy but he takes them. Urghh!" Sooyoung answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter