My bubble tea (Sehun)

EXO ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION (≧∇≦)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentine's Day Special(One-shots)
Title: My Bubble Tea
Staring:Oh Sehun & Yong-in 
              and Other Exo members.  

Sehun was waiting for his bubble tea to finish with his headphones on. There was a really long line behind him. He looks into his phone to see what time was it then accidentally pressed the camera button. He saw a short hair girl was busy combing her hair with her bare hand. She was wearing a rose ring. 
"She's pretty " He thought as he smiled. 
"Sir your bubble tea."
"Oh yes, Thank you."
Sehun took the bubble tea and walk pass the girl. The girl's name is Yong-in.

So you thought it was going to end like that. No, fate has other plans for them. As Yong-in was combing her hair and Sehun was passing by, her ring was caught on Sehun's sweater. Sehun didn't notice it and walk faster out of the shop and was heading to cross the road. 

"Sir, excuse me. Sir! Sir!" Yong-In keep yelling and tapping Sehun's shoulder but he won't look around. He walk even faster.

"What's wrong with this guy. If i pull my ring off, i'm afraid that his sweater will be ruin." Yong-in thought. They were about to cross the road. Yong-in look to the left. 
"Why is that car not slowing down, it's a red light. uhh..It's not going to stop!"

In a second Yong-in pulled Sehun backwards, making them to fall on the side of the road. It was a close call. 

Sehun fell pain on his back. He look at his side it was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter