SAD VIRUS (CHANYEOL)

EXO ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION (≧∇≦)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was once a happy virus now a sad virus. It was about a year. How can that happen? His heart was shut. No girls can ever open this once so loving hearts. His life was a mess. Every single day he live is just a waste of time. 

"What do you want from me?" Chanyeol sit in front of Suho. They were both in the restaurant. "I have a date today but i can't attend, please take my place." Suho smiled as he show Chanyeol the girl on his phone."Hyung, what the hell are you doing!" Chanyeol stomp his hand on the table as he speak ever so coldly to his hyung. Suho's eyes widen at his reaction. "Chanyeol, you need to meet someone new." Suho said as he hold Chanyeol's hand to calm him down. "Hyung-"  Chanyeol was cut off by a soft voice.

"Umm..Which one of you is my blind date?" You ask as you took a glance at Chanyeol and gave a warming smile. "H-He is." Suho pointed Chanyeol as he quickly offers you a sit. "Hyung!" Chanyeol shouted at his hyung that was trying to run away from them as he chased him, leaving the you dumbfounded. "Yah! I don't want this." Chanyeol stop his hyung. "Please, just for today. Then, i won't disturb you again. Just be with her today." Suho pleaded as his eyes looks sad. 

Chanyeol gave a heavy sigh. "Okay, hyung. Just for today." Chanyeol agree. "Thank you Chanyeol." Suho hug him as his tears started to flow, thinking how sorry he is for Chanyeol. "Hyung, What the heck?" Chanyeol noticed him crying as he pushes his hyung away."Sorry, i was emotional back there." Suho wipe his tears as he give a smile that Chanyeol will never reply it. Chanyeol never smile so sincere, so loving, so happy like he used to do.

"Sorry, about that." Chanyeol sit back not even bother to look at the lady. "Umm..I'm-" you was again cut off by arrogant Chanyeol. "Waiter." He called out as the waiter jog to both of you with his pen ready to write orders. "I'll have the special spaghetti and a bottle of wine. You..." Chanyeol list his order then looks at you with a annoyed looks. You startled with his looks for a second. "Oh..I'll have what he have." You stated as you give a loving smile to Chanyeol. Chanyeol gave an annoyed smirk then, he rolled his eyes to face the scenery outside the restaurant. 

*What's wrong with him? I was just trying to be polite.* You thought as you scan his features. *He is wearing a black hoodie paired with tight jeans. His hair kinda looks messy a little but he is still so cute and charming.* Chanyeol caught you looking at him from head to toe. "I know i look like a stupid person so stop looking at me." Chanyeol stated as he is still looking outside. "No..I don't see you like t-that." You quickly clean the misunderstood as you saw his eyes a little bit disappointed.

"Whatever.." Chanyeol took a glance at you to see your adorable smile. "Umm..I'm Park Eunyong. " You introduce yourself carefully, afraid that he might dislike you. "Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol looks at you for a second and ignore you again. "Huh..What.." You didn't really get it since your head were full of curiosity about him. "My name- Park Chanyeol." He repeated as he gave a deep glaire at you. Your eyes widen at his charming eyes as your heart skipped a beat. 

Chanyeol realized that he was gonna fall in love with her since he was staring at her for so long. He felt his heart started beating faster than usual. He blinks a few times awkwardly and looks away again as he clutch his left chest, trying to stop the beat getting faster. *I can't have this kind of feeling.* He thought as he took a glance at you again. You were staring at the table with you disappointed face, yet so cute. You were wearing a white blouse paired black mini skirt.

"Your dinner is here sir." The waiter serves in the dishes as he politely bow at both of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter