SUPERMARKET (SEHUN)

EXO ONE-SHOTS COLLECTION (≧∇≦)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You step out of your car. The Black Mercedes Benz. That was what your sister Raemie  likes to call since she is a big fan in Mercedes Benz. You held your sister's hand as you closed the door, trying not to let your sister wander of again like she did last time.Your Dad was with you too. As he closed the car, you locked it. 

Bip...Bip..

You clicked the button to lock the car. Your father the president of his company the " Star Group Company" get to the front to lead both sisters to the Supermarket. He was use to be the leader no mater where he goes he will always want to lead. He is a little bit Stubborn by the way. They called him Mr. Park Hyun Sub at least that's what his worker called. You called him Dad. He doesn't like when his own daughter call him Mr. Park even though you were working with him. 

"Raemie-a let's go." You said as you put your arms around her shoulder, holding her tight. Trying not to let her escape again.

"Yahh...It's uncomfortable. Let go.." Raemie your twelve year old sister was struggling to put your heavy arms away from her.

You chuckled in response as you leaned your weight to your sister. Watching her in amusement. You always tease your sister because it was fun and cute when you saw your sister get angry or frustrated. Despite all that you are also a good sister. You were there when she need you and always solve trouble for her. 

"Yahh!! Park Eunyong. Do you want to kill me." She shouted, making your ear hurt as the people around you were all watching at you two.

You pinched her in response as you look at the people and smiled like it was just a joked. Your sister notice it and play the role as well. She gave a fack smile to the people as she quickly put your arms around her again. Your father didn't notice it because he was so busy with his phone. He is a really busy man but he spend his time with you two because Mom told so. You were really busy as well but your mom forced you to buy groceries this time with your Dad and your little sis. She told you that you should spend quality times together. She by the way, is at home with her friends or to be exact with her Mom's friend.

You and Raemie your sister were joking along the way in the supermarket, laughing about something and both of you stop your tracks and realize that Dad was behind both of you talking to somebody. You and your sister starred at the man that Dad was talking to. 

He is a giant man yet cute and good looking, he also have a blonde hair. You two looks at the man as you listen them talking. The man suddenly took a glance at you and smirk, your eyes met with his.You were suprise by his sudden action. Then he looks at your father again and continue talking to him. 

"Is he looking at me? Did he just smirk at me? why am i feeling this way?" You question yourself in your mind. You blush at the thought and look around. Trying to brush him of your thoughts. 

"Ouch..." Your sister voice as she held her tummy and lay down to the floor. 

"Yahh..yahh..What's wrong?" You knead down as you try to help your sister to get up but she harden herself on the floor like a rock.

Dad notice it and quickly lift her up. 

"Why did Dad lift her so easily like lifting some bunch of feathers?" You question yourself then you saw your sister's face that was once so aching now to a smirk. 

"Did she just pretend? But why? That rascal.. always making trouble." You thought as you frown your eyebrows.

"Dad wait for me." You said as you trail your Dad. 

"Just go buy the groceries. I will handle this." Your Dad said turning his head against yours with a panic looks. Then he spund to the man beside you who was the one that talk to him just now. "Please help her out with the groceries and sent her home." Dad said and the man nod slightly.

Dad was about to go when he turned around again. You widen your eyes as you thought that your Dad was going to bring you with him but then.

"The keys.." He put out his hand that was still lifting Raemie with his knee up try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter