Back again

Unexpected

I didn't see Hanbin in school for the next few days. 

" Where is Hanbin? " I asked Bobby who happened to be with Hae Eun.

" Erm.. He is... sick. Yah sick. " Bobby stuttered.

" Are you sure? " I asked, suspecting something. 

" Bobby stop lying. I know it isnt true. " Hae Eun insisted.

" Okay fine. He got into a fight a few days ago, the day when you were injured. He was badly injured as he didn't fight back. "

" WHAT?! " I shouted.

" He wanted to numb himself from all the emotional pains that was eating him up, so he chose to hurt himself physically inorder to stop thinking about the pain inside of him. " Bobby stated.

I need to go now. I have to find Hanbin right now.

" WHERE IS HE? " I shot Bobby a death glare while asking.

" At home... I will pass you the... address. " Bobby stuttered upon seeing me like that as that was a sight I've never showed to them yet.

I skipped school and cab straight to Hanbin's house.

********

I breathe in heavily and knocked the door.

I dare not look up as I was too nervous.

" Why are you here? " Hanbin coldly asked.

" Are you okay? " I asked him anxiously.

I scanned his face, there was bruises all over it.

His lips were torn, and the tip of his nose had scratch marks that over it. Cheeks turned blueblack and to be honest, it hurts me seeing him like this.

" Why do you even care? " He shot a glare at me.

" I'm sorry... " Tears swell up my eyes and I can't contained it anymore that it burst out.

Hanbin was shocked seeing me cry and he pulled me into his embrace.

" Dont cry, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so harsh towards you... " Hanbin rubbed my back comforting me.

I looked at his face once again, and cupped them.

" It must have hurt... "

" Not as much as how much you've hurt me." He teased.

" Sorry... " I said

" I was just joking. Dont worry, I can't be mad at you for long anyways. " He smiled, flashing his charming dimples.

I can't help but blushed.

" Are you blushing? " He teased me again.

"......" I burst out laughing trying to cover my embarrassment.

" You are right? HAHAHAH " He laughed out loudly. 

I pushed his face away slightly and he let out a soft moan, "aww"

"Opps! sorry!"

" It's okay." he kissed my cheeks while smiling.

Haiz, he just can't stop making my heart flutter.

" Let's fix your wounds. Where's the first aid kit? " I asked.

" There. " he pointed.

I brought the kit over, dragged him to the sofa and try to apply medication for him.

I didn't even know I was so close to him while trying to apply his medicine. Suddenly, he just grabbed my neck and brought me close to him.

" Hanbin... "

He came nearer and nearer till our lips touched.

His lips were so soft that they were like cotton candy. My knees went weak again, as I put my arms around his neck.

I slowly pulled away and he pull my back into his embrace again. I closed my eyes, thinking that there is nothing better than getting into his embrace once again after the absense of it for how long it seemed.

I hid my face on his shoulders, and filled my lungs with the scent of his cologne that never failed to mesmerized me.