Him

Unexpected

" I'm okay. " I said as I pulled away from his grip around my waist.

Even though I had never seen his face before, but from that grip of his and that cologne, I'm super sure that its him. He looked so perfect, every corner and part of his face. I walked away as fast as I could as I don't know how to face him because I'm blushing so hard again. Yes AGAIN.

" Hae Eun. I saw him again. " 

" Who? WAIT HUH are you serious? Where? " Her eyes were wide opened.

" Near the toilet. " I said as I blushed, and I'm quite sure she saw it.

" You like him right? " She said casually. As expected from her. 

" Erm... I... don't know... Anyways there is no chance for me. " 

****************************************************************

My parents are back in Korea and school just started again.

We are currently still living in Hae Eun's house as her dad offered, as we couldn't find a suitable apartment yet. Its either too far from school, or too far for my dad's work place.

Our parents get along well too since me and Hae Eun often visited each other's home when we were still young. So our parents had met thousands of times already.

 

When we stepped into school, everything just seemed so warm.

Just like how I felt when I first attended school here.

Its just so different from the way school is to me in Singapore.

I felt back. Really back here.

 

 

Luckily, me and Hae Eun is in the same class. If not, I wondered how am I gonna deal with all the awkwardness.

There is this guy from this class that caught my attention. He looked like he was listening to the teacher, but actually he's playing with his phone under his table. 

I asked Hae Eun who that guy is.

" Oh, he's Bobby. " She shrugged casually.

" Why? Interested? " She smirked at me.

" He's quite cute though hahaha " I spoke out my mind.

" Yeah, quite. He belongs to this gang called iKON. They are damn popular and they have alot and by alot I mean LIKE A WHOLE BIG BUNCH of fangirls. "  Hae Eun told me.

" Oh really? Wow. " Was all that I said.

During recess, just when Hae Eun and me was walking down to the canteen, a bunch of girls squeezed themselves through the crowd towards the canteen.

I looked at what was all the commotion about.

" It's just iKON. " Hae Eun said.

As I was curious, I peeked to see what that iKON gang is all about. 

I SAW HIM.

HIM.

IT'S HIM.

 

I was so shocked that I stood still. Hae Eun noticed that and asked me what isit.

I pointed to him and looked at her. 

" It's him. " 

" WHAT? you mean that guy that is wearing a snapback?! " She seemed shocked.

" Yes. " 

" No. You can't like this guy. Never. " She stared at me.

" Why? " I totally didn't expect that from her.

" He is Kim Han Bin. He is known to be a jerk. He never falls in love with anyone. Even when his fangirls confessed to him, he will just shrugged it off, not caring at all. Even if they cried, he will just roll his eyes and continue his chitchats with his friends. Never did I once saw him trying to get close with a girl, or even talking to a girl. Never. He's also very I mean VERY scary when he is angry. I saw it once when someone accidently spilled soup on him and he just bash that guy up. But it's expected, he's the leader anyways. He ought to be fierce, as iKON is a very powerful gang." She explained.

" That's so different from how it was like during my encounter with him... " I said.

" Yeah, that's why i totally didnt expect you to say that it's actually Hanbin.  Anyways, just be careful okay, I don't want you to get hurt. Any guys in that gang is fine, just not him. It's too dangerous. "

 

 

 

 

 

Guys, please comment if you like the story, so I will be more motivated to write haha!

Thanks for reading!