Confession?

Unexpected

One week later.

 

 

" Chaeyeon! " Junhoe called me as I entered the classroom.

" Oh hi! " I smiled.

" Are the girls still disturbing you? " He asked, concerned.

Oh yeah, Hanbin found out who was behind that incident and it turned out to be this bunch of es whose leader was obsessed, yes OBSESSED over Hanbin. 

" Ahh.. Not really haha. " That was obviously a lie, but I didn't want to sound like a poor kid who was getting bullied. Well, it wasn't really bullying to me anyways, they are just jealous of me. 

" Hanbin is trying his best to stop them. So just bare with it for awhile okay? " He assured me.

I just smiled.

Junhoe and me got really close after that incident as he is the only one other than Yunhyeong that is in the same class as Hae Eun, Bobby and me. The others including Hanbin is in another class.

He would always chat and play around with me when Bobby came over to find Hae Eun.

So somehow we became like really close friends even after just a week? Yeah.

***************************************************************

I was chatting with Hae Eun in the canteen during our lunch break and suddenly someone just grabbed my arms and pulled me out of my seat.

A loud slapping sound was heard.

Everyone stared at us.

" What the? " I can't believe I just got slapped. I looked up holding unto the side of my face.

Before I could do anything next, she poured soup unto my uniform.

" What are you doing, ? " Hae Eun glared at the girl who slapped me.

" This is for not leaving Hanbin alone. You are such a . Not only are you getting close to Hanbin but also Junhoe? Please, enough is enough. You don't wanna try me, do you? Leave Hanbin. " She glared directly into my eyes.

" I'm not leaving Hanbin. Never. " WAIT. Why did I even say that?! . 

" You..! " She raised her hand up, attempting to slap me again. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact to come, but it never came. 

I opened my eyes and I saw Hanbin standing infront of me, holding her hands.

 

" She's mine. No one is allowed to touch her without my permission. Back off . " Was all he said and he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the canteen.

 

His face was filled with anger, frustration, and hatred.

It was even worst than before.

I had never seen this side of him, not even during that incident.

***************************************************************

He brought me to this garden at the backyard of our school.

He released my wrist and stared at me.

His stare was different from any else's stare.

All I can say is that, you will be lost in it.

It was just like time had stopped. 

There was silence.

A deep sense of serenity overwhelmed me as I stared back into his eyes. It was beautiful, no it was perfect.

His fingers ran the side of my face and touched it slightly, 

" It's painful, isnt it? " Then he look back into my eyes.

" I'm sorry, I was the cause of all these. " He apologised.

His eyes were full of sorrow, those beautiful eyes were now filled with guilt and regrets. 

He looked at me and stared at the floor.

I cupped his face, lifting it up to face me, 

" Hanbin, I've never blamed you for it. " 

Without a word, he hugged me.

I stayed there, totally shocked.

Being in his embrace made me felt so secure. It was an unusual feeling. Something that I've never experienced before. 

I didnt expected that. He didnt care about the fact that my uniform was still wet, he just hugged me.

*****************************************************************

"Let me bring you somewhere."

Hanbin pulled me up all the way to the roof top.

" Isnt this place locked? " 

" I'm Kim Hanbin. " He said and smirked childishly.

I chuckled at the sight of him.

He sat down at the bench and patted lightly on the seat beside him, asking me to sit down.

I walked over and sat down.

Just when I did that, he pulled me closer to him with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. 

I looked at him, but he just gave me the ' what? ' face. I shook my head and just leaned it on his shoulders to avoid letting him see my blushing face. 

He naturally put his hand on my head.

The intimate contact that we had made my heart pound so fast that it felt like it's gonna explode if I dont try to calm down.

We remained silent and just enjoyed each other's company.

" Hanbin... " I plucked up the courage to break the silence.

" Mhmm? "

" Why did you help me? I heard from Hae Eun that you never talk to girls. Never. " I asked him while my head was still on his shoulder.

" You are different. I felt connected to you. I do not know why, but when I'm with you, I have this feeling that I've never experienced or felt before. During the flight when I held you to prevent you from falling, that touch was special,  i felt a shock, a tinkling feel. Did you feel it? " He held my chin up as he asked.

" I felt it... I thought I was the only one who felt it, so i kept it to myself, as I dont want to embarrassed myself infront of you. " I spoke while looking up at him.

" Do you want to be my girlfriend? " He popped the question all of a sudden.

" Wait... what?! Eh.. Stop joking around! " I laughed as I slapped his thighs.

" Are you always like this with girls? " I asked.

" No. I've never had a girlfriend. And to be exact this is my first time feeling for someone. " He said as he turned to me.

I quickly avoided his gaze and changed the topic.