Confused

Unexpected

" Hae Eun, is my math textbook with you? " Bobby came up to Hae Eun awkwardly.

I stared at them trying to sort out what was happening.

" No. It isn't with me. " Hae Eun casually said.

" Really? I thought I passed it to you previously? It didn't came back though. "

" What? I've already told you previously that I gave it back to you okay? Just move and stop disturbing me. " Hae Eun coldly told him.

" By the way, this is... " Bobby asked while looking at me.

" Oh! I'm Chaeyeon." I answered.

" She's my childhood friend and she's now back in Korea. " Hae Eun explained.

" Oh, Hae Eun's friend equals to my friend haha! Let's be friends! " He cheerfully exclaimed. 

" Haha okay? " I chuckled at how friendly and cute he is, totally not able to believe he is involved with a gang, to be exact, IN A GANG.

 

I stared at Hae Eun and gave her a smirk. Looks like Bobby is interested in her?

" What's with that? " She asked.

" He likes you right? Its so obvious! He is just trying to start a conversation with you Hae Eun HAHAHA " I laughed.

Looks like Hae Eun is the only girl that Bobby talks to. I mean obviously? Since he likes her but iKON just doesn't talk to any others except themselves. So I'm quite honoured to be considered his friend? I guess.

" He's always like this. Let's not care about him. So annoying ARGH. " She sounded pissed but I just can't stop laughing. Bobby is seriously cute.

Lessons got boring and I started to ask Hae Eun stuffs about iKON. She told me about each of them, their names and stuff. So she sort of like introduced to me each and every member? Hah.

Time flew by again and now it's the end of school.

I was packing my stuff into my lockers when I heard a commotion coming. It was iKON and their fangirls.

I stared at Hanbin and somehow I think he saw me.

I was so nervous that I dropped my books unto the floor. 

Hae Eun wasn't with me at that time, so it makes the whole situation even much more embarrassing. I quickly pick up my books and I could hear footsteps approaching.

" Hey. " That was Hanbin's voice.

I turned around while still squating and smiled awkwardly.

" So you attend school here? " He asked.

" Erm well apparently... " I replied.

He just nodded and walked off. 

Bobby squated to help me with my stuffs and handed me them while saying, " Help me say some good words infront of Hae Eun okay? " 

Hahahahaha

" Sure. " I laughed. He showed me his signature eye smile and quickly ran up to catchup with the rest of them.

I could feel a strong vibe of jealously surrounding me.

Those fangirls were glaring at me. Whispering to each other.

Why did he approach me? Didnt Hae Eun said that never ever did he talk to girls?

I so was confused. What's this really?

******************************************************************

The following day, Hae Eun and I went to school just as usual.

Nothing much happened till when we came back from our recess, my jaws dropped. I realised my bag was wet. WET I MEAN LITERALLY SOAKING WET. 

" What the hell?!?! " The inside me was out and I just cursed but I didn't expected it to be so loud that the whole class turned around and stared at me.

I looked at Hae Eun and she just cursed together with me. That's what friends are for. True friends. THANKS.

Bobby approached us and asked me what's wrong.

I pointed at my bag and he shouted, " Who did this? " while looking around the class.

His friends saw what has happened so they started to gather around us trying to sort out what is happening.

" My bag is soaking wet. I dont even know how and why it's like this, when previously it was DRY. " I said with a y attitude as I was really pissed, but it seemed like they understood so they didn't really bother about it much. 

No one in the class dared to speak. 

It was just silence.

" Fine, no one wants to acknowledge? We will have our way of finding you. " Bobby said coldly.

" Bobby's friends is also our friends. So dont worry, it's okay, we will deal with it. " the other guys assured me. 

I was seriously thankful for that. So I look and smiled at them.

" Why are you guys helping them? You guys never helped anyone. Not even girls. " I heard someone spoke. 

It's true though, not only Hanbin, but iKON dont really talk to girls. To be considered as their friends, I think its just me and Hae Eun.

" She's a . She seduced Hanbin! Hanbin never talk to girls! She was the first. She must have did something to him. " Another girl said.

" You guys too! They must have did something all of you! If not why are you guys backing them up? You never befriended anyone other than your group! " ANOTHER girl claimed.

Wow what's this right now? 

" Who are you calling a ? " A familiar voice could be heard.

I turned around and I was right. It was Hanbin.

Hanbin walked towards my direction, he saw my bag and he shouted , " Who?  Own up now! " 

I was shocked. Literally rooted to the ground.

It was a side of him that I have yet seen before.

Like what Hae Eun said, " He is scary. "