The Flight

Unexpected

" Okay, first, let me find my seat... " I mumbled to myself as I walk down the pathway in between seats.

" Oh! Here it is! "

I stared at the guy who was sitting beside me. He was wearing sunglasses, his lower face covered with a mask. Is he trying to avoid getting recognized? 

I was curiously wondering why would someone cover themselves all the way to this extend...

However, curiosity killed the cat. 

" When are you going to stop staring at me? " He chuckled, not even looking at my direction. 

" Erm..m.. " I blushed so hard, BUT WHY? What's wrong with me? Why am I even blushing?

 

" The plane is going to take off soon. " The broadcast cut us off.

I quickly took advantage of this situation and acted like I was going to rest.

*****************************************************************

" Argh... " I woke up with a very bad headache, and I felt like I was going to vomit anytime soon. I quickly got up, but my knees went weak and just when I was going to fall...

He held me.

" Are you okay? You looked very pale. "

" I feel very uncomfortable. I feel like vomiting." 

" Sit down. " He demanded.

" Huh? " I looked at him puzzled. Really puzzled.

He passed me some medications, I had not idea of why he had them but I wasn't very much in the mood to be concerned about all these.

He rubbed the sides of my forehead using his thumbs.

Trust me, my face was DAMN RED.

" Rest, sleep. I will wake you up later. " He assured me.

Maybe due to the medication, I was so deep into sleep that I totally just leaned my head onto his shoulders. But he didnt budge anyways, so that's why I thought it was just the chair or something.

" Ugh. " I held unto my head as I wokeup. 

NOW realising my head is on his shoulders, I quickly pulled away, and hid my face. (In case I blushed, and I did.)

" Are you feeling better? " He asked.

" Yes, thankyou. " He just smiled at my reply.

We didn't talk throughout the rest of the flight.

 

" We are landing soon. Please be prepared. " The broadcast sounded once again.

 

Once we landed, we went separate ways.

" Is this goodbye? " I thought.