chapter06

loving you

at the next day of school luhan,baekhyun and kyungsoo are sitting in their usual seats.baekhyun is busy texting with chanyeol..whereas luhan and kyungsoo are talking about homework..then suddenly someone comes to their seat..they look up to see kai is standing.this surprises luhan and irritates kyungsoo..so,she asks grogily "what do you want??"to kai..you see kyungsoo dislikes kai because that boy is so full of himself and this irritates her...after hearing her answer kai tells"why so rude princess??I just want to know you" "who the hell are you calling princess??and why would you want to know me?" yells kyungsoo..."tch don't curse squishy..this doesn't suit you..ofcourse I want to know you..you are my future lover" says kai..hearing this the three girls drop their jaw...kai,the school kingka is indirectly confessing to the nerdy kyungsoo..how is this possible?? may be this is some kind of joke,,"thinks kyungsoo and this makes her angry..how dare someone try to joke with her..so she angrily tells to kai"what the hell?? is this some kind of sick joke??why would I be your lover??" "no squishy,this is real,,and ofcourse you'll be my lover..just wait and see"  "ha!ha! start dreaming.cause it will never happen..and don't you dare call me squishy!!" yells kyungsoo.."ow,feisty I see,,bye squishy"kai then walks off...luhan and baekhyun is still in shock,they try to grasp what just happened.after kai has gone..kyungsoo looks at her awestrucked friends..she then raises her brow at them.."whoa soo u just earned a lover boy"grinns baekhyun.."oh shut it baek..that jerk is just messing with me" luhan opens to protest but the bell rings and class starts...

 

at the break luhan goes to the  library to work on her project..but as her dismay she has to do all the work as sehun is busy playing games on his phone..not that luhan care.because it is good if sehun doesn't bother her,thinks luhan..on the other hand sehun is looking at luhan and amazes by her beauty again.sehun notices luhan is pretty simple..she doesn't wears heavy makeup like his crazy fangirl,but this makes her more pretty...as sehun is staring at luhan,suddenly she looks up at sehun and when their eyes meet sehun feels his heart rate increases so he quickly averts his eye..and wonders what is the feeling??

 

luhan is working on her project when she feels someone is watching her..she looks up and sees sehun is staring at her..when she looks at his eye,she feels weak under sehun's stare..much to her relief sehun averts his eyes quickly..

 

kyungsoo is sitting at the cafeteria and eating lunch grogily..the reason of her disturbed mood is the goofy couple sitting in her table and acting lovey dobey. yes chanyeol has come to sit with them at the break as he was missing his sweety pup baek..hearing the nickname kyungsoo made a gagging sound which earns her a slap from the diva baekhyun..kyungsoo feels like a third wheel and starts to miss luhan.as she is wondering how luhan is coping with that jerk luhan,she feels someone sits beside her..she looks at the side and sees  kai is sitting wearing a disgusting sweet smile(hold on!did she say sweet??,no way)cringes kyungsoo internally..."hello sweety poo" smiles kai..baekhyun and chanyeol bursts in laughter which earns them a deathly glare from kyungsoo..."what are you doing here??" asks kyungsoo.."spending time with my sweety poo,what else?" answers kai..kyungsoo becomes irritated.why the hell this jerk is bothering her thinks she.."why are you doing this? asks she..."told you I want to be your lover,,ofcourse because I like you" kai's blunt answer makes kyungsoo speachless, and earns an "awwwww" from baekyeol couple...but kyngsoo is not easy to persuade..she is realistic unlike luhan and baekhyun who believe in love at first sight..so she calmly asks kai" how can you like me?you didn't even know my name yesterday".." but now I know your name kyungsoo..and how you ask..let me tell you its love at first sight..don't you believe  in first sight love??" asks kai.."no"replies kyungsoo sternly..."don't worry kyngie poo.I'll make u believe"grins kai..kyungsoo cringes at the nick name but doesn't say anything...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading and subscribing, comments and upvote are very much appreciated :)