chapter02

loving you

"sehun!!" after hearing her partners name luhan was panicking inside..her friends also starts worrying..because sehun is the last man anyone would choose as partner except his fangirls ofcourse..so it was worrisome for luhan and her friends..and it doesn't help that luhan has a crush on sehun..

yes,luhan the nerdy sweet girl has a crush on schools arrogant kingka sehun!!it was love at first sight for her..on the first day of school luhan was going home alone..because kyungsoo and baekhyun has something with music club..on the way to home it was raining heavily..then she saw a handsome boy gave his umbrella over a kitten to prevent it from drenched.this melted luhan's heart.as she was looking at the boy suddenly a tan skinned boy from a car called the boy" sehun,come to the car quickly"..and luhan learned the boy's name was sehun..that night luhan was thinking about sehun all night and told her friends about it..

But after some days obserbing sehun at school luhan was surprised to find out that the sweet sehun does not exist..because at school sehun was a cocky arrogant boy who doesn't  care about anyone..so,luhan and her friends never told any one about the crush....

 

 

back to the present,,as luhan was panicking about her partner..on the other hand sehun was enjoying this. you see sehun knows luhan..he was happy that the nerdy was his partner.so he doesn't  have to do any work..and he sometimes caught luhan staring at him..."this is gonna be interesting" thought sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

****.This is my first  hunhan story, so please keep that in mind *_* 

But I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for clicking on it dear reader <3