chapter01

loving you

ring ring.

a pretty doe eyed girl turns the alarm and get up..then she goes downstairs for breakfast. "good morning ahjumma"says the girl. an middle aged lady look at the girl and smiles lovingly."good morning lu" says the lady..yes the girl is luhan youngest child of wu corporation..currently her family is in china for buisness..they asked luhan to go with them..but luhan didn't go..so she stays here in korea with her nanny..after breakfast luhan gets ready for school and waits for her two best friends Baekhyun and kyungsoo..after sometime they come..and three of them starts walking to school.though three of them are pretty much rich but they like to live simply.

At the school three girls sit together and start talking about their lession.they r the top grader of their class,and so others call them nerds.but they don't care.suddenly all the students start screaming,mainly girls,,and luhan,baekhyun and kyungsoo rolls their eyes.because they know why is the commotion.. here comes the schools kingka:sehun, the arrogant ice prince;kai,the playboy and lay,the dimple guy..three of them are popular in school for their good looks..but they are pretty much arrogant..though lay is slightly soft hearted than kai and sehun..

then the bell rings and teacher comes.the teacher tells them about a group project..after hearing that he students start talking about their partner.but the teacher says partner will be chosen by lottery and students groaned..but the teacher ignores them start drawing out the name.

luckily baekhyun and kyungsoo were partners much to their relief.then luhan waits for her turn.after some name the teacher draws a card and says "luhan and sehun"

"sehun???!!!! luhan widened her eyes in shock..this cant be happening" thinks luhan