chapter04

loving you

"hello,nerdy" called sehun.luhan turned to look at sehun and widened her eyes.sehun leaned closely to luhan.and was surprised that luhan was pretty,not only pretty, her doe eyes,pink lips,button nose,everything screamed perfection...sehun never saw someone so beautiful and innocent..by only looking at luham his heart rate increased but being the arrogant one he ignored the feeling...and start questioning luhan,,,"hey we have a group work to do,right?but why didn't you discuss it with me huh?" asked sehun maintaining his poker face...

luhan was nervous,very much..sehun was so close to her.she can see how handsome the boy is.but he was looking at her angrily..she thought if she avoid him sehun wont bother her..but now it look like she was wrong..so she started to panick...."nn--no,I was going to dis-discuss with you after class" lied luhan.. "after class??why sweety ??  do you want to spend alone time with me??" sehun answered cockily....luhan was beyond surprised. what does sehun think of himself??by now luhan started to angry..but she kept calm.cause she doesn't want to involve with any trouble.. so she replied:no,I thought it will be easy to discuss when there is no lession"..hearing that sehun scoffs:"who told you that you can decide the time yourself,nerdy?? I want to discuss it now.so come with me" "now!!?? but---" told luhan surprisingly. "do you think you have options??now follow me" saying this sehun start to walk away...luhan turned to look at her friends for support.but baekhyun and kyungsoo looked at her helplessly..luhan understood,cause who would want to go against the kingka certainly not them..after that she starts to follow sehun...

 

meanwhile,,kai was staring a big eyed squishy besides luhan.."who is this cuty?? how come I don't know her?"thought kai..the owl eyed girl was glaring at sehun and kai himself..that amused kai..so, when sehun was gone with luhan,he started to talk with the girl.."hey cuty what's your name? "asked kai showing his y smirk..."that's none of your buisness,now back off" told kyungsoo angrily, and dragged the other girl with her... kai was stunned there..because that girl just rejected him on his face..u know no one I repeat no one ever reject kai.."what the hell just happened?" thought kai...

 

as kai was looking at kyungsoo's retreating figure he told himself "wait cuty soon I will make you mine" and stomped out the cafeteria