chapter05

loving you

 

luhan was quietly following sehun and thinking that why on the earth did sehun ask her to go with him..she was so immersed in her thought that she didn't notice sehun has stopped walking,so she bumped into sehun..

sehun was thinking about luhan,her innocent eyes all the time,then he come to the library,as he was about to call luhan,someone bumped into him.."what the??"thought sehun and turned to look at the culprite and much to his amusement it was luhan..the girl was looking at him with her deer caught in headlight looks.."by the way she looks like a deer though,a pretty innocent deer,"thought sehun but immediately scold himself to think luhan pretty..looking at luhan's shocking face sehun can't help but let out a bit chuckle..luhan was surprised to hear sehun's chuckle..she thought sehun will scold her for bumping into him..but that didn't happen..then she heard sehun talking,"whoa!!  there nerdy..what are you trying to do?? get on me??am I that attractive??" hearing sehuns cocky question luhan internally scoffs at his confidence but decided to remain quite for her safety...

after entering the library sehun choose a table and ask luhan to sit which luhan obeyes..sehun was observing luhan's action.."how come she remain so calm arround sehun,,he is the ice prince who approached her,,usually girls would be squeling like crazy,,but she didn't spare a glance at him.."thought sehun..then he ask  about the project to luhan..at that time luhan remembered she left the project at home..so she nervously told sehun about it..sehun then scoffed and told her to bring it tomorrow.. or she will see the worst of him...then he went out the library...and started thinking why didn't he scold her..usually he would  punish someone even for a slight mistake..but may be luhan was terrified from the start thus he didn't bother her,yah! this is the reason,told sehun himself and walked to the class..

 

to say luhan was terrified was the right thing.because she thought sehun is going to punish her like locked in the janitor closet as his reputation.but when sehun didn't do anything she felt relieved..then she went to her friends..

 

at class baekhyun and kyungsoo were waiting impatiently for luhan..they were thinking about her whereabouts..where could sehun take her and why?was the question on their mind..what if he did something to luhan? thinking it they started to panick.and it didn't help that after sometime sehun came alone in the class..seeing him baekhyun became more worried for luhan..she decide to tell kyungsoo to go search for luhan with her..at that moment luhan entered the class..both girls hurriedly went to her screaming "luuuu" and hugged her..then they went to their seats..kyungsoo immediately started to check luhan for any injury and baekhyun started asking questions "what happened lu? where did you go?? did sehun do anything to you? did he threat you??".."woah!come down baekhee" told luhan smiling.."nothing happened.we just talked about project"..hearing this baekhyun and kyungsoo felt relieved.but then kyungsoo asked" he was normal to you!! that's new.because sehun only talks normaly to his friends"  "I am also surprised.. may be he is not that bad as everyone says.."says luhan,, baekhyun then squeals "oh my innocent lu you are saying this because you are crushing on that jerk..he is definitelly not nice"  "sssh!! be quite baekhyun.don't talk about it at school.someone might hear"  told luhan.. "oops..sorry," giggled baekhyun..

 

kai was waiting for sehun at class and watching kyungsoo without anyone noticing ofcourse..after sehun came he was going ask him about the new game when he heard a loud screaming..sehun just rolled his eyes at the commotion,so kai look at it and saw the squishy girl hugging luhan,when the girls were going to their seats that squishy looked at him and glared...which kai found very amusing..

 

"I need to know the squishy girl's name"thought kai