Chapter 9

Wait For Me

Jimin turned to his side and was met with a side of Yoongi smiling. Jimin leaned into his touch because oh who can resist soft touches from the one whom you love? A few seconds past by and Jimin came back to his senses and push Yoongi away.

“W-Why you did th-that?” Jimin stuttered.

“I saw you crying. Do you remember about what happen to them? The worst day ever?” Yoongi asked softly.

“Yes.” Jimin answered. Silence greeted them as they watch the waves came crashing and the sun about to set. It was not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence actually. Both of them enjoying the breeze that greeted their face.

Jimin was the one who break the silence. “ What do you want to talk about, hyung?”

“Remember the promise that we made back then?” Yoongi started.

“ I remember, hyung. Always do. 7 years staying here when I can go to college and have a more comfortable life, do you think I forget about the promise, hyung?” Jimin said. Tears started to pool in his eyes.

“I’m sorry.”

 “You ask me to wait for you but why are you moving on?”

“Why you don’t move on?”

“Because I love you, hyung. I do love you.” There it is. There is no point in hiding this any longer. Jimin was crying by now.

“But I never said that I love you, Jimin so why aren’t you moving on?”

“W-what? “ Jimin doesn’t believe this was happening. How can Yoongi seems to have no feelings? How can he said something like that?

“I never said that I love you but you still waited for me to comeback. All these times I thought my love for you is just a brotherly love so I search for someone else in Seoul but when I came back, you still waited for me. F-for Seven ing years! Seven years you feels heartbreak and I-I I have so many kind of happiness there but it c-can’t compared t-to the f-feelings when I a-am with y-you,” Yoongi broke down. He was screaming and crying and oh dear, Jimin can’t help but cried too. Yeah, two guys crying on a beach when it was sunset. What a life.

“A-and yesterday I-I just r-realized that I actually l-love you. All th-these times I actually l-love you, Jimin. I-I’m s-sorry.” Jimin wasted no time and quickly hugged Yoongi as if it was his lifeline. They shared some muffled apologized before pulling back.

Their face was a mess. Tears streaming down to their cheeks, running red nose, messy hairs due to the constantly brushing it. But, it is okay. Love is blind after all.

“Jimin,” Yoongi started. “ I love you. W-will you be my boyfriend?” He said, smiling.

Jimin just stared at him, speechless. Min Yoongi, the one whom he loves so much since he was just a kid just asked him to be his boyfriend.

“I-It’s okay if you d-don’t want to. I-I understand. Sure, you won’t like me anymore. I hurt you s-so bad,”

“And you make me loves you so bad too, hyung. Yes, I will and I love you too, hyung. So much.” Jimin said. Yoongi take no time to press his lips to Jimin’s. The kiss was passionate and full of loves. They parted away after a while because of lack of air. They put their forehead together as they shared some short kisses.

 

“I do not regret waiting for you, hyung.”

 


The End! Thank you for reading this :) Thank you for commenting and supporting me :))

I received my PT3 result this morning and it is far from my target :( I got 2A out of 11 and got 2C :( But, I'm glad that I dont fail this exam or get any D or E. 

SOTD; December - Disappeared