Chapter 2

Wait For Me

A 13-year-old Jimin was waiting for 15 years old Yoongi in front of their school. The school bell was ringing 5 minutes ago indicate that school was finally over. People had start to leave back home leaving some people who wants to study at the library and the canteen which actually more eat than study. After a while, Yoongi popped out of nowhere, nearly giving Jimin heart attack.

 

“Bahhhhh!” shouted Yoongi.

“Hyung! You nearly gave me heart attack. Oh my god, am I still alive? Is this real? Why do I still here? Doesn’t it hell-ing enough to be here while I’m still alive? Why do I have to be here again aftermath?” said Jimin while clutching his heart. Well, more like clutching his shirt.

“Says the one who actually scores nearly straight A’s on the previous exam. You’re so dramatic, Chim.”

“Ah, hyung. I know you love me. I’m shy shy shy.” ( I know it’s 2007 but I can’t help it )

“Sure, Chim. Now let’s go home or mom will be so worried that we get home late.” Grabbing Jimin’s hand. Fortunately, they were neighbours. They never knew until the day when Yoongi saved him from the bullies. Jimin’s mom and Yoongi’s mom came on the same time to fetch them. They never knew because Yoongi always stay in his room, sleeping than meeting other people.

They started to walk back home together while holding each other’s hand. Neither of them knew that they share the same feelings towards each other but none of them are brave enough to confess. Brotherly love. That’s what they thought. Not much to be called True love. Sure, they love each other as a brother but it might get more than it and that is what Jimin thinks.

“Hyung, have you thought what will you be in the future?” said Jimin, trying to break the silence. Not that it was an awkward silence but he just wanted to talk to Yoongi.

“Why?” asked Yoongi.

“Just asking. I’m curious.”

“Well, I want to be a producer. Being able to produce music and let the whole world listen to it. What is yours?”

“I don’t know, to be honest. It changed every year.” (Me T.T)

“Recent?”

“I want to be yours” His cheeks started to feel warm.

“What?” Yoongi was shocked.

“Kidding! I want to be an author!” It is true.. I want to be yours, hyung..

“Geez, no need to shout.”

“Ehehehe, Excited.”

When they arrived, they were shocked to see their moms were crying while there were some people trying to comfort them.

“ Mom! What happened? Why are you crying? What’s wrong mom? Tell me!” asked Jimin, a bit too fast because he too was shocked seeing his mom in this state. Yoongi also did the same thing to his mom.

“J-Jimin-ah..Y-your f-father… Jimin-ah!” His mom started to cry again. ‘What is wrong with dad? What happen? Where is noona?’

After a few sobs, his mom start again. “J-Jimin-ah.. Y-your father, Ap-appa a-and N-Noona d-died be-because of the b-big w-waves co-come crash-crashing their b-boat.” My eyes and Yoongi’s widen and tears started to flow out. My father and noona.. Yoongi’s father too.. I can’t believe this. This can’t be right.. I started to cry so hard, so does Yoongi. And what I saw after that just make all of this more real. Dad’s, Appa’s and Noona’s lifeless bodies.

 


A bit angst there. Next chapter will be grown up YoonMin :) Please comment :)

Follow my wattpad; -qtvee

 

SOTD; Jung Seung Hwan - Wind (( One of my favourite songs ^^ ))